RealModScene
HowlingWolfe93

[Aurora] New Ideas For Aurora/LiNK

OK, so I was fine saying that then. *wipes sweat off forehead*

Oh something I noticed yesterday about Aurora, you can have different backgrounds set for different profiles. That's actually pretty cool. :)

Speaking of which, I downloaded the Steam skin yesterday. Whoever created it, awesome job, I love it. But there's one thing I wish that was changed. The official Steam logo is actually grey/silver/chrome. On this skin it's purple. Aside from that, great job! ;)

OK, so I was fine saying that then. *wipes sweat off forehead*

Oh something I noticed yesterday about Aurora, you can have different backgrounds set for different profiles. That's actually pretty cool. :)

Speaking of which, I downloaded the Steam skin yesterday. Whoever created it, awesome job, I love it. But there's one thing I wish that was changed. The official Steam logo is actually grey/silver/chrome. On this skin it's purple. Aside from that, great job! ;)

Just replace the file in the XZP :)

On Topic: Could we have the ability to download trainers (Aurora supported only) from the Xbox?

Off Topic: What format do games (emulator roms) have to be to play on Xbox? I have the complete SNES collection, and I think they're in .bin format. (I never reformatted them.)

On Topic: Could we have the ability to download trainers (Aurora supported only) from the Xbox?

Off Topic: What format do games (emulator roms) have to be to play on Xbox? I have the complete SNES collection, and I think they're in .bin format. (I never reformatted them.)

Well speaking as trainer maker can say doubt that will happen we need threads on the forum so bugs and such Can be ironed out also it brings visitors to the site and give devs rep etc, also would take a lot more work for the trainer devs and to be brutally honest i don't want any extra work,

Sent from the race car behind ricky bobby.

• Like 1

Couldn't you put like a "Report Bug" or "Report Issue" on XYZM? Like, OK...let's say it happens, I want to download a trainer (obviously from the Xbox and that would be nice :)) for Halo 3. It's finished downloading, I try it out, but it doesn't work. "Crap! I'm gonna have to let them know it doesn't work properly." I go onto the XYZMods website I type in Halo 3 (or unless you make like a button or something that way it's more noticeable on page.) And I type what the problem is.

However, I think the best way to do it, would be to have multiple trainers (that are the same.) But for each title update. As there are ones made and updated for specific TU. (Oh this part I was referring to the Xbox itself...downloading wise.)

Replace it with what exactly? Another XZP? I don't know how to edit those kind of files.

There's a tool on these forum called "XZP Tool" which lets you view the contents like a ZIP file, you open it with that, replace the image that makes up the Logo, and you're done...

Depends on the emulator, you'll have to check each emulator you wish to use...

There's a tool on these forum called "XZP Tool" which lets you view the contents like a ZIP file, you open it with that, replace the image that makes up the Logo, and you're done...

Depends on the emulator, you'll have to check each emulator you wish to use...

Oh OK. I'll try to play with it later after I download it. Thanks :)

Couldn't you put like a "Report Bug" or "Report Issue" on XYZM? Like, OK...let's say it happens, I want to download a trainer (obviously from the Xbox and that would be nice :)) for Halo 3. It's finished downloading, I try it out, but it doesn't work. "Crap! I'm gonna have to let them know it doesn't work properly." I go onto the XYZMods website I type in Halo 3 (or unless you make like a button or something that way it's more noticeable on page.) And I type what the problem is.

However, I think the best way to do it, would be to have multiple trainers (that are the same.) But for each title update. As there are ones made and updated for specific TU. (Oh this part I was referring to the Xbox itself...downloading wise.)

Still not likely to happen as the trainer devs have to add information about the trainer, upload to a second place, not get any rep for the work they put in on it, most likely not get any feedback at all (very few use the "report bug" features...

Only way you see this happen is if you do it your self, seems you are an idea man lots of words and want someone else to do the work i suggest you start learning :)

Sent from the race car behind ricky bobby.

Yeah I do come up with alot of ideas, though I don't have any "real" knowledge on how to do any of this stuff. I kinda just "come up as I go." But, that's a shame though. Alot of people would like to download them through the Xbox. I know I would have. But, what evs. It doesn't bother me. :)

So what else can we come up with?

I know a while back, I asked if there could be an "auto switch" between AutoFake and FakeLive on DashLaunch for certain games. That way there's always a way to use in-game voice chat. Some games you don't need FakeLive, others you do. (I believe AutoFake is enabled by default.)

Example: Halo series, you only need AutoFake on, no need for FakeLive. Same with CoD: Black Ops 1 & 2. However, CoD: Ghosts, and Modern Warfare series, you need FakeLive on.

Also for Advanced Warfare you need Fakelive, and if you are playing Black Ops 1 with the newest TU and use Fakelive, the game wont start. Also some other games cause trouble with fakelive activated, Assassins Creed Black Flag (Singleplayer) for example or Borderlands 2

Well that's strange. I have plenty of games and they all work just fine. I see absolute no point in having FakeLive ever enabled for Single Player only games. Just the one that supports System LiNK. But I will be getting a new hard drive soon for my new Xbox. So I what I'll do is install all the Xbox 360 games I have (which is almost 160 btw and I pay for all my games.) and play with the settings on DashLaunch. To see what's what.

and I pay for all my games

So what? :p

In my case I played Red Dead Redemption with Fakelive activated and didnt deactivate it so this is why I had problems in AC Black Flag.

One of few reasons why I mentioned an "auto switch" for AutoFake and FakeLive. And if that happens, I personally, would make the "auto switch" enabled by default. Maybe even mandatory. But IDK.

In my case I played Red Dead Redemption with Fakelive activated and didnt deactivate it so this is why I had problems in AC Black Flag.

I don't believe you would need that enabled for chat on RDR. Maybe you do, maybe you don't. If I recall correctly, I had AutoFake enabled (90% of the time I do) I've heard other people talk just fine.
  • Like 1

Yeah I do come up with alot of ideas, though I don't have any "real" knowledge on how to do any of this stuff. I kinda just "come up as I go." But, that's a shame though. Alot of people would like to download them through the Xbox. I know I would have. But, what evs. It doesn't bother me. :)

So what else can we come up with?

I know a while back, I asked if there could be an "auto switch" between AutoFake and FakeLive on DashLaunch for certain games. That way there's always a way to use in-game voice chat. Some games you don't need FakeLive, others you do. (I believe AutoFake is enabled by default.)

Example: Halo series, you only need AutoFake on, no need for FakeLive. Same with CoD: Black Ops 1 & 2. However, CoD: Ghosts, and Modern Warfare series, you need FakeLive on.

This is already supported by Dashlaunch... there's autofake for specific TitleID's... which is basically what you're asking for, this supports up to 10 additional TitleID's (beyond those that are built into it which is the dash and indie launcher)

This is already supported by Dashlaunch... there's autofake for specific TitleID's... which is basically what you're asking for, this supports up to 10 additional TitleID's (beyond those that are built into it which is the dash and indie launcher)

Nice, I didnt know this, gotta tell my people about that. We always kept switching fakelive on/off :D

Nice, I didnt know this, gotta tell my people about that. We always kept switching fakelive on/off :D

It was added with 3.15 if memory serves me right

It was added with 3.15 if memory serves me right

i am sure it was DL 3.14 swizzy. autofake is the best way to use fakelive when you need it

• Like 1