RealModScene
vurushi

"An unhandled exception has thrown"

not at all.. it is just a standard launch.ini.. as it is a TXT file.. you can read over it with notepad and see..

nothing is set, except the liveblock and stuff

Just insert my HDD and USB (with launch.ini) then turn on the 360 then wil disappear the E71 then i will go to FSD file manager then delete the corrupted file?

Just insert my HDD and USB (with launch.ini) then turn on the 360 then wil disappear the E71 then i will go to FSD file manager then delete the corrupted file?

Yeah homie, it's a non executable file, hence the ini extension, you should be able to pop it on a usb stick to override the one on your other hdd.

• Like 1

yes, the E71 error is from the xbdm.xex you are using, and it isnt corrupt.. and for the 2nd time i'll say it, that particular version is for Jtags, NOT RGH's.. even gave you a helpful hint of getting the 52KB one.. FILESIZE is your identifier.. 

that particular ini isn't set for your FSD install, but you can add it.. open it up with notepad(or similar) and it has helpful comments about each line.. such as this:

; example entry
; Default = Hdd:\FreeStyle\default.xex
[Paths]
BUT_A = 
BUT_B = 
BUT_X = 
BUT_Y = 
Start = 
Back = 
LBump = 
RThumb = 
LThumb = 

; Default is what loads when you hold no buttons
; leave this blank if you want NXE as default
Default = 

I love you guys! (not gay) Now works!  THANK YOU !!!!

you saying "not gay" makes me wonder.. lmao j.k just picking.. but yeah NP man.. glad to help

and yeah, NOW you know how to fix your issue for the future..

and...

gijoe-300x145.jpg

• Like 2