RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
Assassin286

xbox360rgh frezze Ehen starting games

Hey guys,

I sended my Xbox to a friend and he say "the Xbox frezze a the first sequence from Every game" (before i sended it to him, it was all fine) he tested it with aurora and freestyle.. What can wie do?!

Sry for my english i'm from germany

well, if it worked fine before you sent it to him, he obviously did something.. and not knowing what he did, limits the possibilities of fixing it with ease.. 

BUT, could be a bad HDD, bad nand flash, lack of an avatar update.. 

Trans-2-german:

Nun, wenn es geklappt hat , bevor Sie es zu ihm geschickt , er offensichtlich tat etwas .. und nicht zu wissen , was er tat , schränkt die Möglichkeiten der Befestigung mit Leichtigkeit ..

ABER , könnte eine schlechte HDD, schlechte NAND-Flash , Mangel an einem Avatar -Update sein ..

What do you mean with bad HDD? it's the original one and it work fine. And what do you mean with lack of an avatar update?. and bad nand flash? i dont thing so

I dont know what he did, but it worked fine before i sended it to him. Should we try to "overclock" the fan speed?

What do you mean with bad HDD? it's the original one and it work fine. And what do you mean with lack of an avatar update?. and bad nand flash? i dont thing so

I dont know what he did, but it worked fine before i sended it to him. Should we try to "overclock" the fan speed?

1. failing hard drive.. means data corrupts/just stops working.. this can happen from the HDD being bounced around and stuff, or magnets.. or even age

2. lack of an avatar update is when you update the kernel, but forget to update the avatar data afterwards..

3. bad nand flash goes with the updates.. you flash the nand anytime you update it ;-)

4. and no, not "overclock/increase fanspeed" as that would ONLY really be needed if it was getting HOT, temps can be checked in dashlaunch or guide(if freestyle plugin is loaded with Aurora or even in FSD also)

and honestly, find out what he did to your box, as it "worked fine" before he got it.. something he did messed it up, unless you have a old HDD then yeah

okay, thank you. He sayd he startet the xbox and it's automaticly switch to aurora like every time and then he tried to start games and it was frezzing the xbox. so he dont changed the settings. I told him to do some extracted games on an flash drive and yeah, now i wait! Before i sended it to him i deleted all profiles but the main profile not, should he try to make a new profile too ?

okay, thank you. He sayd he startet the xbox and it's automaticly switch to aurora like every time and then he tried to start games and it was frezzing the xbox. so he dont changed the settings. I told him to do some extracted games on an flash drive and yeah, now i wait! Before i sended it to him i deleted all profiles but the main profile not, should he try to make a new profile too ?

either way it wouldn't be a problem.. unless the DB got corrupted.. but if FSD freezes the XB also when booting a game.. odds are the games are corrupted..

to change the default dash, go into dashlaunch and change it to something else..

This could also be interference on the cpu_rst line, or need the smc config power mode tweaked, I have also had mine do that if a usb port is having connection issues with what is plugged into it. Just some other ideas.