RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
M10M

Help my xbox wont bot

Ok guys so i had problem with my xbox when i turn on my xbox360 its Automatically turned off idont know why but when i remove my xbox360 hard drive it works fine  please someboody help me

• Like 1

ok have you changed any settings to cause this, 

i didnt change anything i think there is a virus in my hard drive

getting a transfer cable and checking it on pc would be the best way, but if you need it to boot, you can try putting xexmenu and dashlaunch on a usb then boot the console with usb inserted, that will boot the console normally but using a different dashlaunch with no plugins, you may just have a corrupted plugin

• Like 1

Most likely something is corrupt on your HDD...

I don't think it's a virus, i've yet to encounter an actual virus for Xbox 360 :p

• Like 3

i didnt change anything i think there is a virus in my hard drive

hahahaha.. there isn't a virus on your HDD.. did you use one of those "stealth" providers??

hahahaha.. there isn't a virus on your HDD.. did you use one of those "stealth" providers??

LOL

LOL

by you laughing i assume YES? as if you DID.. and your time has ran out, it will shut the XB off with that shit set as a plugin.. because it can't connect to "their" servers.. hahaha

by you laughing i assume YES? as if you DID.. and your time has ran out, it will shut the XB off with that shit set as a plugin.. because it can't connect to "their" servers.. hahaha

hey u know i wasnt trying 2 connect 2 xblse the problem was when i downloaded a tu 2 mw3 i forget 2 put it in the content forlder so i set it as a plugin i was an idiot xD 

hey u know i wasnt trying 2 connect 2 xblse the problem was when i downloaded a tu 2 mw3 i forget 2 put it in the content forlder so i set it as a plugin i was an idiot xD 

yeah.. that is pretty dumb.. seriously.. haha.. but i was just saying tho.. since you didn't say that you figured it out.. i gave another reason for it to shut off.. as the possibilities of it acting like that are one of a few things.. but setting a TU as a plugin.. that's a whole new thing.. lolz.. especially when Aurora downloads it to the correct folder, 360 content manager uploads it to the correct folder.. EVERY guide says it should go into the "cache" or the "content/00000000000/xxxxxxx/000B0000" folder

guess murphy's law has been proven again: anything that can go wrong, will.. lolz

Note to self: MUST READ EVERYTHING!!

yeah.. that is pretty dumb.. seriously.. haha.. but i was just saying tho.. since you didn't say that you figured it out.. i gave another reason for it to shut off.. as the possibilities of it acting like that are one of a few things.. but setting a TU as a plugin.. that's a whole new thing.. lolz.. especially when Aurora downloads it to the correct folder, 360 content manager uploads it to the correct folder.. EVERY guide says it should go into the "cache" or the "content/00000000000/xxxxxxx/000B0000" folder

guess murphy's law has been proven again: anything that can go wrong, will.. lolz

Note to self: MUST READ EVERYTHING!!

i didnt have internet tho thanks by the way 

ïm trying 2 sell my xbox  2 shop a new gaming pc 

i didnt have internet tho thanks by the way

ïm trying 2 sell my xbox 2 shop a new gaming pc

ok?? Then how did you download the tu? Post here, and all that??
  • Like 2

ok?? Then how did you download the tu? Post here, and all that?

i have 3g on my phone and i downloaded tus from xbox unity xD 

i have 3g on my phone and i downloaded tus from xbox unity xD

3G is about as good as Wifi... try using landline

3G is about as good as Wifi... try using landline

no need for that any more i have  10 mb/s broadband conection :D :D