RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
panorama_distract

Just 1 question

I want to install aurora, i already have it on my usb and all,

i just want to know if i need to do anything else before i open it from XEXMENU, i don't want to fuck up anything..

Very sorry for my lack of information, i already messed up my xbox once, and i just want to be safe from now on.

• Like 1

But if you do some reading mate i can't see how u can mess anything up. i can loose every thing and have it back as it was within half an hour

Put it on your hard drive and set it in default paths in Dashlaunch. Its pretty much straightforward. Unless you prefer using a regular dashboard or fsd or whatever it is you're currently using.

I want to install aurora, i already have it on my usb and all,

i just want to know if i need to do anything else before i open it from XEXMENU, i don't want to fuck up anything..

Very sorry for my lack of information, i already messed up my xbox once, and i just want to be safe from now on.

nah, nothing else should need to be done once you have it on HDD/USB.. just run Aurora.xex and go.. lolz 

i'd recommend using Aurora as default tho.. 

Before setting it as default item in Dashlaunch i recommend checking that it actually starts, if it doesn't start, it's because one or more files is missing and/or you are running a too old kernel...

• Like 1