RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
felida

Who wants to play something?

exactly as the title says.. location isn't an issue.. who wants to play something besides COD-TDM and stuff??

lol  I'm game, just watching Weeds right now. Stupid show really... Kinda wanna reach into the tv and bitch slap the mom. No one I ever met when I lived in Humboldt ever acted that brainless. Let me make some coffee and I'm down for some zombies if you want.

lol  I'm game, just watching Weeds right now. Stupid show really... Kinda wanna reach into the tv and bitch slap the mom. No one I ever met when I lived in Humboldt ever acted that brainless. Let me make some coffee and I'm down for some zombies if you want.

holy shiat.. missed this msg.. you should quote so i'd get a notification.. gotta run and do some errands here shortly.. but after you down?? we can even play D3? lolz

• Like 1

holy shiat.. missed this msg.. you should quote so i'd get a notification.. gotta run and do some errands here shortly.. but after you down?? we can even play D3? lolz

You don't get a notifications on quotes on this forum afaik?

this is what i mean.. lolz.. it pops up with a notice.. not an actual email, such as with PM's.. i was browsing the site and missed his reply haha

260zw3k.jpg

Yeah, I get email and site notifications for quoted posts. Helps to make sure I get back to people :)

It's not set by default, but you can change your settings to be notified.

• Like 1

Yeah, I get email and site notifications for quoted posts. Helps to make sure I get back to people :)

image.png

• Like 1

image.png

I didn't have that one enabled, therefor i didn't notice it was available xD i get quoted so often and such that it's kinda like spam for me on this forum xD

Besides, i read pretty much every thread everyday anyways...

I didn't have that one enabled, therefor i didn't notice it was available xD i get quoted so often and such that it's kinda like spam for me on this forum xD

Besides, i read pretty much every thread everyday anyways...

i can understand that.. lolz.. i turned off the email notifications.. as i was getting dinged ALOT.. only PM's email me now.. MUCH MUCH quieter.. 

but was just passing the info along, as nothing else besides me hitting " New Content" will show unless someone quotes me.. 

and besides.. you "should" read everything.. lolz.. 

• Like 1

Sorry about that, so much for resetting my sleeping schedule cuz I just woke up again. anyhoo hit me up.

exactly as the title says.. location isn't an issue.. who wants to play something besides COD-TDM and stuff??

what is TDM