RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
cmundy79

Custom case shells?

Hurro, anyone have any custom xbox 360 case shells they'd like to get ride of or know where I can get one online.. Old stuff.. shells seem to be a think of the past.

Thanks

I know that you can also find protective shells on ebay that are fully customizable but not sure how well they do with heat displacement for the motherboard.

I know that you can also find protective shells on ebay that are fully customizable but not sure how well they do with heat displacement for the motherboard.

That's one reason I like/trust XCM cases. They've been making custom cases since the first xbox. Just be careful, no custom case will ever be as durable as the original. They are usually more brittle, so take care when tightening screws :)

That's one reason I like/trust XCM cases. They've been making custom cases since the first xbox. Just be careful, no custom case will ever be as durable as the original. They are usually more brittle, so take care when tightening screws :)

of course, if you cut giant holes into a brick wall, it will loose it's structure integrity.. hahaha.. but yeah

• Like 1

of course, if you cut giant holes into a brick wall, it will loose it's structure integrity.. hahaha.. but yeah

True, haha. I'm just trying to warn him that, custom portholes or not, it will be a more brittle case. Lot's of people have issues with cases cracking/splitting when they tighten them.

• Like 1

True, haha. I'm just trying to warn him that, custom portholes or not, it will be a more brittle case. Lot's of people have issues with cases cracking/splitting when they tighten them.

no case = best custom case.. nothing to brake.. lolz.. j.k.. give me a case made from shark tank plexi-glass.. and we can throw it from a car doing 45 lolz

no case = best custom case.. nothing to brake.. lolz.. j.k.. give me a case made from shark tank plexi-glass.. and we can throw it from a car doing 45 lolz

Lolz, yeah, you make it, i'll buy it. lmao. I really liked the Black Knight cases for both phat and slim. Just never jumped the gun and purchased one. I still have stock cases on all my consoles except PS2 and OG xbox. Posted my OG xbox somewhere here before.

edit

Xbox_zpsmztlj6qt.png

• Like 1

Lolz, yeah, you make it, i'll buy it. lmao. I really liked the Black Knight cases for both phat and slim. Just never jumped the gun and purchased one. I still have stock cases on all my consoles except PS2 and OG xbox. Posted my OG xbox somewhere here before.

yeah, was even in the PM hiding behind the xb1 you just got lolz

• Like 1

too bad this isn't a custom case.. i'd totally buy it, lolz comes with a game holder ;-p

** Picture removed **

• Like 1

too bad this isn't a custom case.. i'd totally buy it, lolz comes with a game holder ;-p

I'll buy two, can never have too many like that. I'd never stop plugging in my controller... and unplugging... and plugging...

• Like 2

I'll buy two, can never have too many like that. I'd never stop plugging in my controller... and unplugging... and plugging...

lolz 

3982426-1358171181-o-rly.gif

** Picture removed **

You can't post these pics here, you gotta consider that there are kids coming here aswell...

You can't post these pics here, you gotta consider that there are kids coming here aswell...

Ahh sorry.. Didn't think it was bad due to nothing showing..

Ahh sorry.. Didn't think it was bad due to nothing showing..

Well, it's on the limit... i consider it bad, others might not... just, don't post similar pics... that way, you avoid the issue all together :)

It's fine to post fun pics and such, but... not with the nature of that one ;)

Well, it's on the limit... i consider it bad, others might not... just, don't post similar pics... that way, you avoid the issue all together :)

It's fine to post fun pics and such, but... not with the nature of that one ;)

I hear ya, won't happen again m8

must...... resist........... urge......... to....... be......... a........ smartass.........    :D

Yeah, let's keep it clean folks. 

images.jpeg?raw=1

• Like 1