RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
Synyster7

RGH crashes when i put disk in?

did this just start? or did you buy the console and it did this??

might be a different DVD drive than what is supposed to be in there.. does it load up games through Aurora/FSD off of the HDD??

I bought it that way

do you have Aurora/FSD installed??

What kernel are you on?

might be a different DVD drive than what is supposed to be in there.. does it load up games through Aurora/FSD off of the HDD??

do you have Aurora/FSD installed??

What kernel are you on?

I use Aurora But because of the center light keeps blinking it just causes it to crash im also on the The newest kernel. could it be a bad flash maybe?

Nothing loads as soon as i close the dvd drive it restarts my xbox and the center light just keeps blinking

Nothing loads as soon as i close the dvd drive it restarts my xbox and the center light just keeps blinking

well the good thing about RGH's is the fact you dont need to use the DVD drive..

but on serious matters.. it COULD be a bad flash.. it could be wiring.. can you play games without using the disk drive?? like is there anything on yout HDD to play without disc?

I use Aurora But because of the center light keeps blinking it just causes it to crash im also on the The newest kernel. could it be a bad flash maybe?

did you update the kernel? if you did what kernel was on it before? did you install the avatar update?

or did you just buy it, hook it up, and nothing works?

To me, this looks like a bad dvd flash, or bad DVD Hardware

It's likely crashing the console because the dvd is simply not responding once it's supposed to load the game

• Like 1

well the good thing about RGH's is the fact you dont need to use the DVD drive..

but on serious matters.. it COULD be a bad flash.. it could be wiring.. can you play games without using the disk drive?? like is there anything on yout HDD to play without disc?

did you update the kernel? if you did what kernel was on it before? did you install the avatar update?

or did you just buy it, hook it up, and nothing works?

It Plays game off My usb hdd with out any issues and i updated the kernel 17349 from the kernel right before that one i don't remember exactly what it was and if is a bad flash im not to keen on paying 15$ on a probe im only going to use once  

It Plays game off My usb hdd with out any issues and i updated the kernel 17349 from the kernel right before that one i don't remember exactly what it was and if is a bad flash im not to keen on paying 15$ on a probe im only going to use once  

well the probe is only needed to get the DVD key.. seeing as you have RGH, probe would be pointless, as you can get dvd key from jrunner/xebuild/dashlaunch

• Like 1

Probe isn't required, you should however use a Connectivity kit such as a CK3, something that isn't connected to your console... (for better safety)

• Like 2

Probe isn't required, you should however use a Connectivity kit such as a CK3, something that isn't connected to your console... (for better safety)

Could you link me to a tut ? im not sure how to do it 

here.. attached

Thank you both for the help :)