RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
Fabricio Messias De Godoi

Aurora covers the low XBOX.COM?

There is a possibility of Aurora 0.5B download straight covers of xbox.com?

Swizzy's asset editor does..  

There is a possibility of Aurora 0.5B download straight covers of xbox.com?

Nope, because Xbox.com don't have a fullsize cover, on xbox.com you only have the front peice... which isn't enough for Aurora...

Swizzy's asset editor does..

Nope, it downloads the other assets from there (background, screenshots, icon, banner) just like Aurora, except you can choose which ones you want rather then it taking them in sequence (as i assume aurora does)

Nope, it downloads the other assets from there (background, screenshots, icon, banner) just like Aurora, except you can choose which ones you want rather then it taking them in sequence (as i assume aurora does)

ah well i wasn't too far off.. as MOST things are able to download from xbox.com lolz

I asked this question because Aurora is leaving downloading covers games think it's failure xbox unity.com

ooook.. could you check to see if the covers are on Unity?? as before it WAS missing some, but they have mostly been fixed.. if it is on the server, then you have a connection issue with the XB->internet