RealModScene
CaNto1995

Game's cover and Title updates don't work.

Hi everyone. I got FSD3 and i'm logged with JQE360. When i try to refresh artwork of a game or Download Tus, they don't work and below of the screen it appears "HTTP 2 items left (0.00 kb left)". I can see my IP on the left and i also tried to do it manually going on Xboxunity and download cover, but nothing happened... This happens to any games and i really dont know what is the problem. Help me please.

FSD is no longer supported, if you want things to work, you'll have to move to Aurora instead...

• Like 1

Use aurora instead as you'll not get any recent tu's using fsd if any.It's fine for covert art & for being the default dash if you like it's numerous themes,however aurora works much better

If you insist on using fsd & i assume it's the odd game that has no artwork,use web browser to see if there's any for it,if so download it with the browser & use webui to upload to 360.Do the same for any missing tu's however like before take the leap to aurora you can do as i do & plonk it in the homebrew folder,scan it in to fsd,then boot it,set your settings & api key & away you go

Lol 😠are you joking mate they can't show it big enough in the home page.

• Like 1

Guys, is there any real reason why FSD doesn't work anymore with TU's and artwork?

Or this issue is just an attempt to force everybody to use Aurora? 

Don't get me wrong, I've tried to use Aurora, but compared to FSD it's...not what I really want to use.

I like FSD and I know that it's not supported about two years. But why everything was fine till now? What was changed in general? 

FSD is no longer supported, if you want things to work, you'll have to move to Aurora instead...

leave for Aurora will not solve the problems so attract more; as already said Aurora not this covers downloading games and this problem is not so with me if you notice several people are having this problem here in realmodscene 

Guys, is there any real reason why FSD doesn't work anymore with TU's and artwork?

Or this issue is just an attempt to force everybody to use Aurora? 

Don't get me wrong, I've tried to use Aurora, but compared to FSD it's...not what I really want to use.

I like FSD and I know that it's not supported about two years. But why everything was fine till now? What was changed in general?

JQE360.com no longer point to Xboxunity.net that is the problem

JQE360.com no longer point to Xboxunity.net that is the problem

It's very strange. Because, when I typing a wrong password for JQE360.com, FSD showing error with wrong password. If I typed correct password, FSD accepted it, but nothing happened. How FSD can check the password, if JQE360.com not pointed to Xboxunity.net?

And if it's the only problem, there is a simple solution. If I point JQE360.com to Xboxunity.net manually in my DNS, everything would work again for me?
I'll try it and report after.

So, I've just tested a situation with:

JQE360.com no longer point to Xboxunity.net

There is no problem at all. JQE360.com still have a point to Xboxunity.net
Even when I manually point it, nothing changes.
I still can download some of artwork, but no TU's available in FSD.

Therefore, I suspect that this issue was implemented specially, to pull FSD off the road and to give a way for Aurora.
First, the TU's problem, second - the LINK problem. Coincidence? I think NOT!
Someone surely wants to bury the FSD. And I don't like this way of doing business.

So, I've just tested a situation with:

There is no problem at all. JQE360.com still have a point to Xboxunity.net

Even when I manually point it, nothing changes.

I still can download some of artwork, but no TU's available in FSD.

Therefore, I suspect that this issue was implemented specially, to pull FSD off the road and to give a way for Aurora.

First, the TU's problem, second - the LINK problem. Coincidence? I think NOT!

Someone surely wants to bury the FSD. And I don't like this way of doing business.

It's not business, we don't get paid for doing any of this... FSD is no longer supported, it's as simple as that, and when something is no longer supported, services related to said thing generally stop working... LiNK and TU downloads are services provided by the Xboxunity server ;)

• Like 1

Hi guys i have the same problem with aurora with dash 17349 i try to reinstall aurora and dash again dont download TU the size the TU is 0kb but working TU in PES 15 and other games 8 games work that 140?any solution for this problems?

Enviado desde mi BLU STAR4.0 mediante Tapatalk

Hi

me too .

I have same problem

the covers not downloaded in FSD 

I change Marketplace 

reg in xbox unity 

and in the end the covres not downloaded

Please help me !!! 

Hi

me too .

I have same problem

the covers not downloaded in FSD 

I change Marketplace 

reg in xbox unity 

and in the end the covres not downloaded

Please help me !!!

FSD is no longer supported, it's been stated before many times...