RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
jkiper

Problem with last FSD version

I've just updated to the latest version via de FSD menu itself, but now the options that I change from configuration, etc. get lost everytime I poweroff and on the console... For example if I choose to automatically download the game covers when I reset the console this option keep unchanged and unmarked so I've to update manually each cover for new games on the external usb hdd.

Thanks!

PS: I first choose to reboot the console, then crashed, and then power off and on the console... everything looks just fine, I've only this issue.

Never Install F3 through F3Installer or even dont update to to newer version through FSD3

use the manual install steps. look here http://www.realmodscene.com/index.php?app=core&module=attach&section=attach&attach_id=218

Download the TeamFSD.Freestyle30Rev402.7z File extract it on USB, start xexmenu on xbox , delete old FSD from HDD1 . Than make a new folder on HDD1 and rename to FreeStyleDash3 and copy in all extracted data from TeamFSD.Freestyle30Rev402.7z.

Set Dash Launch , Log in into JQE360 account set paths and deactivate the Scan at Start use instead the Manual Scan. Hope you understand and it helps maybe

• Like 1