RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
Fabricio Messias De Godoi

not connect more in system link

I no longer can no longer play in the system link, me and my friends :( when the error occurs: the server connection has timed out and continues to push the A and yet the error continues, ADM is here to help me fix this error? believe it not be anything with my network or console or misconfiguration play a long time and this is now, I believe that the mistake would be to UNITY

It's happening here too... keep pushing the A button this error still shows up... this started happening since the last maintenance :(

• Like 1

I no longer can no longer play in the system link, me and my friends :( when the error occurs: the server connection has timed out and continues to push the A and yet the error continues, ADM is here to help me fix this error? believe it not be anything with my network or console or misconfiguration play a long time and this is now, I believe that the mistake would be to UNITY

it was happening to me 2 m8... maybe they were doing maintenance or something

It's happening here too... keep pushing the A button this error still shows up... this started happening since the last maintenance :(

you really shouldn't keep pushing A, as that will flood the server with refreshes..
  • Like 1