RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
NoOneHere

[PROBLEM] The FSD3 doesn't start any games at all. Please help!

So, the thing is FSD3 id reading the games no problem, but then you press A and it gives the error that the game culdn't start. I have the game(s) installed on a external Hard-Disk, they are around 100 games. This error occured after i tried to mod Borderlands. I copied a save on a USB, but after i took it out of the USB-port, the Xbox kept seeing the USB as inserted in it. I tried to open Borderlands to see my modding, but it didn't start. I tried AC Rogue, Blackflag, etc. Nothing, but the same error. I restarted the Xbox multiple times, but it kept seeing the initial USB inside and the copied save on it. Thanks for the help!

Edit: I forgot to mention, after receiving the error, the console would start Xbox Dash, not the official FSD Dashlauncher.

So, the thing is FSD3 id reading the games no problem, but then you press A and it gives the error that the game culdn't start. I have the game(s) installed on a external Hard-Disk, they are around 100 games. This error occured after i tried to mod Borderlands. I copied a save on a USB, but after i took it out of the USB-port, the Xbox kept seeing the USB as inserted in it. I tried to open Borderlands to see my modding, but it didn't start. I tried AC Rogue, Blackflag, etc. Nothing, but the same error. I restarted the Xbox multiple times, but it kept seeing the initial USB inside and the copied save on it. Thanks for the help!

Edit: I forgot to mention, after receiving the error, the console would start Xbox Dash, not the official FSD Dashlauncher.

ummm.. switch to Aurora?? lolz..

but as for your problem.. what kernel are you on?  did you unplug the console all together? and let it sit for 15-30 seconds?

is your HDD attached? as if the games are on the HDD, but it is not connected, nothing will start.. because the games are not there..

Edit: check your launch.ini and see if it is there, to make sure it still has FSD as the default..

Try converting to god don't know why but the other week not any of my 500 game's would work in xex format but after 2 days of converting all good now. 😃