RealModScene
jkiper

Moving all to the external usb hdd...

Hi guys, how are you? I've a problem... my xbox has FSD installed on the 4gb internal memory and i'm running out of space,as the covers and all are downloading to the internal memory... is there a way to move all that and FSD to the external hdd where the games resides?

PS.: I've just updated to the latest version via de FSD menu itself, but now the options that I change from configuration, etc. get lost everytime I poweroff and on the console...

Thanks!

Have you tried maybe using xexmenu to copy the FSD folder from IntMU to HDD1 or the USB0 in your case then change the launch.ini file to load from the hdd/usb0 instead. If you copy / move it over, it'll copy/move your settings too (ie. covers)

No, I'll give a try and let you know... but the launch.ini has to remain in the internal memory right? Should I move it, and then edit launch.ini and reboot the console? I don't even know how to enter to the xexmenu... :unsure:

Try the FTP or what ever method your doing.

As for the Launch.ini, I have mine in the flash. Figured thats the best place to have it considering the flash is the first thing that is loaded.

You can delete the launch.ini from the internal memory and have it on the USB0 drive, but personally you might be best to have it on the flash.

Sometimes it never loaded from me, even when it was on Hdd1.

If your using a USB hard drive you might be best to have this in your launch.ini also under [settings] if you dont already...

hddtimer = 210

hddalive = true

It'll prevent the USB Hard drive from going to sleep after 5mins of inactivity.

Hi, thanks.. I've posted a new topic with the other issues I've...

"I just updated to the latest version via de FSD menu itself, but now the options that I change from configuration, etc. get lost everytime I poweroff and on the console..."

Also I can't find the iso for the latest version , so I can redo a fresh install from the dvd drive, because now I can't reapply the update from the FSD menu itself..... I've Corona 4Gb , maybe this info is useful...

Thanks again!

I realized that most of the onboardmu is occupied by the content folder, I pressume all with game data... Is there a way to move/delete this data and then configure the xbox to use the external hdd for this data?

thanks!

Hello

i already did it on a trinity ... i have moved FSD location from IntMu to usb hdd , then i launched dashlaunch installer to specify that launch.ini is no more on hdd1 but Usb0 ...

Worked for me this way

Hi, the problem is the "content" folder ... it's about 2gb... I suppose that's where the console is storing game saves, game data, profiles, etc... That's what i want to move to an external usb drive, because it's taking more than half of the 4gb internal memory unit.

If your xbox is storing on the internal, Have you got the external hard drive formatted for xbox 360, say 16 or 32gb if so, just press Y and transfer content over fromt he IntMU to the USB0.

Also, try renaming your storage devices, "Storage 1" for the USB hard drive, "Storage 2" for the intmu, see if games picks up the first one for default storage.

I have intmu on my xbox, I use it only for profiles, save games, avatar items, themes and gamepics. The main hard drive, only for games.

Yap, thanks... already move it all with the xbox original dash...

PS.: I can't find any links for reading all related to Avatar and what they are for... thanks!