RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
Fabricio Messias De Godoi

Xbox Unity this maintenance?

xbox unity in this maintenance? it works all but the xbox is having many problems with conexion she did not say but lags problem as sometimes you enter the game you have system link and the link system is off box; problems when entering the host; I'm not even thinking that the problem be downloading covers games in Aurora is it

post-53815-0-13126900-1434585532_thumb.jpg

Not sure about the covers but I've been getting games crashes and server timeouts for BOPS2 and it just happened with BOP1. For BOP2  we tried TU 18 and 17 problem still persisted and TU 11 for BOP1 and this was the first game crash and Link timeout.

UPDATE

Nevermind I figured out my problem, I needed to update my avatar data on this console with a $$ystemUpdate

I am currently on 16747 dashboard. i am planning to setup LiNK. Do i need to update necessarily. Or can i still play. I have All lateset TU's

I am currently on 16747 dashboard. i am planning to setup LiNK. Do i need to update necessarily. Or can i still play. I have All lateset TU's

You'll need to update in order for some TU's to function properly...

• Like 1

I have updated my older Xbox a couple of times, but my new jtag has corona motherboard. It is Xbox 360 E 250GB. There is no proper video tutorial for it. So I am a bit scared before updating. Plz clearify; if for some reason while rebuilding my nand, i choose wrong options and I flash my nand; surely my console will not work. But what if I have a backup of working nand, can my console be restored. or it is damaged beyond repair...?

I have updated my older Xbox a couple of times, but my new jtag has corona motherboard. It is Xbox 360 E 250GB. There is no proper video tutorial for it. So I am a bit scared before updating. Plz clearify; if for some reason while rebuilding my nand, i choose wrong options and I flash my nand; surely my console will not work. But what if I have a backup of working nand, can my console be restored. or it is damaged beyond repair...?

Follow the guide in my signature and you'll be safe...

The only thing that you might need additionally is to disable FCRT.bin checks, if you use it from the start, you'll have a working console, but probably won't have games working from DVD...

• Like 1