RealModScene
Husin

CANT RUN GAME

Note. This is not because of aurora

So my GTA5 Will run but at the start it always ask me to sign in and i did it but it wont start it just keeps asking to sign in,

and it says                                                                              Allert.

You have not sign in. you will need to sign in to save your progres and awarded achievements. Do you want to sign in now

And i press yes it shows me this again all over and ove and over again

I read elsewhere that you may need to unlock disc 1 content with xm360/360content manager first. Might also check fake live on dashlaunch is enabled. Also make sure Disc 1 content is installed to hdd1/content/00000000000/<title ID>.

Note. This is not because of aurora

So my GTA5 Will run but at the start it always ask me to sign in and i did it but it wont start it just keeps asking to sign in,

and it says                                                                              Allert.

You have not sign in. you will need to sign in to save your progres and awarded achievements. Do you want to sign in now

And i press yes it shows me this again all over and ove and over again

CHANGE YOUR DATE TO TODAY'S DATE!!

this has been passed around.. you have the option to leave your XB connected to internet, as Aurora/FSD auto-sync the time.. or set it manually..

Problem SLOVED!

NEXT TIME DON'T MAKE YOUR FONT BIG FOR NO REASON!!!! LMAO

• Like 1

BAM! lmao, I didn't even think of that one.

BAM! notice the head-shot? lmao

AR-140519693.jpg

• Like 1

Yes it will require unlocking the content first ,there's 4 files.If you find after unlocking it & the game crashes on start,remove any extra dlc you've added to 0000002 folder

Yes it will require unlocking the content first ,there's 4 files.If you find after unlocking it & the game crashes on start,remove any extra dlc you've added to 0000002 folder

it is more so the date checks in the game.. set the date to 2015+ and it will load just fine.. or test it in reverse, set your date to 2005.. you will receive the sign-in error

• Like 1

CHANGE YOUR DATE TO TODAY'S DATE!!

this has been passed around.. you have the option to leave your XB connected to internet, as Aurora/FSD auto-sync the time.. or set it manually..

Problem SLOVED!

NEXT TIME DON'T MAKE YOUR FONT BIG FOR NO REASON!!!! LMAO

NO REASON IS MY SKILL

But thanks for you help ama test it now

EDIT.

IT WORKS THANK YOU SO MUCH

Edited by Husin