RealModScene
artzz#

system link for more games

Hey to all the programers and skinners excuse my kind of stupid question but I wanted to ask and I know it is realy hard if not impossible but wanted to ask if you could at least try this as a project to take some random game and try to make it have system link I know its realy hard but if it goes right a whole lot of things can change for me and the rest o rgh/jtag comunity.

• Like 2

System link games have to support it, if they do then it can be added. There is no taking of a random game and making it do something it wasn't designed to do. That's kind of like text messaging on a rotary phone, lolz.

• Like 5

System link games have to support it, if they do then it can be added. There is no taking of a random game and making it do something it wasn't designed to do. That's kind of like text messaging on a rotary phone, lolz.

actually, you COULD add in system link support.. if you knew how to code it and what not.. but it is all theory.. as it would require some SERIOUS reversing to the original game.. hell look at the skyrim mod for multiplayer.. no one thought that would be possible..

actually, you COULD add in system link support.. if you knew how to code it and what not.. but it is all theory.. as it would require some SERIOUS reversing to the original game.. hell look at the skyrim mod for multiplayer.. no one thought that would be possible..

OK, I stand corrected (not really  ;) ). 

skip to 4:30 for my case in point, or enjoy the whole vid (love these)

that reminds me of mta = Multi Theft Auto. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Multi_Theft_Auto back in the day i used to play gta3 and gtavc all the time

OK, I stand corrected (not really  ;) ). 

skip to 4:30 for my case in point, or enjoy the whole vid (love these)

i did see that before haha.. they are funny..  kids are warped today with technology compared to us growing up: (Whoa nice graphics!)

i did see that before haha.. they are funny..  kids are warped today with technology compared to us growing up: (Whoa nice graphics!)

Haha, that kid looks the the redhead from She's All That who had to pull out his pubes and eat them on his pizza :yuck

(I think he was also The Sherminator in American Pie)

Haha, that kid looks the the redhead from She's All That who had to pull out his pubes and eat them on his pizza :yuck

here:

• Like 1

I think that game was the OG inspiration for trainers, lmao

up, up, down, down, left, right, left, right, b, a, start  :thumbup:

• Like 1

up, up, down, down, left, right, left, right, b, a, start  :thumbup:

Up-Up-Down-Down-Left-Right-Left-Right, B, A, SELECT, Start for contra 2 player  :thumbsup:

• Like 1

Up-Up-Down-Down-Left-Right-Left-Right, B, A, SELECT, Start for contra 2 player  :thumbsup:

too bad retroarch doesn't support netplay on xb.. haha

but yes the infamous Konami code lolol..

I think that game was the OG inspiration for trainers, lmao

the OG trainer system:

too bad retroarch doesn't support netplay on xb.. haha

but yes the infamous Konami code lolol..

That would be cool, I still keep all my old/emu's on original xbox. Between FBA and CO

• Like 1

That would be cool, I still keep all my old/emu's on original xbox. Between FBA and CO

i got em on the 360.. love gavin's cheat manager for it.. especially when i play old as NES games..  :clap:

• Like 1

Felida. That's what I was talking about if there were someway to do that by coding and programing but I guess its almost impossible

Felida. That's what I was talking about if there were someway to do that by coding and programing but I guess its almost impossible

very much so.. lol.. as it would take EXTREME knowledge of it to get going

very much so.. lol.. as it would take EXTREME knowledge of it to get going

yh I understand. thats why i was askig like if all the programmers could join theirselfs and take what they consider to be  a simple game and try to add system link on it.if i could i would try to do it myself but i know nothing about coding and programing  

yh I understand. thats why i was askig like if all the programmers could join theirselfs and take what they consider to be  a simple game and try to add system link on it.if i could i would try to do it myself but i know nothing about coding and programing  

nah.. wont happen.. as there is practically teams of people working at "actual companies".. and anyone on the RGH side of things, don't have the resources, nor the games "sources".. so while theoretically it is possible.. it just will not happen.. 

what people have done so far is out of a hobby.. not paid jobs.. so unless you have some SERIOUS $$ to invest.. just forget the idea.. 

just look at the list of games that have it already.. and stick to those:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Xbox_360_System_Link_games

and as for a "simple game" aspect.. Minecraft was supposed to have system link.. yet it never came to fruition.. 

nah.. wont happen.. as there is practically teams of people working at "actual companies".. and anyone on the RGH side of things, don't have the resources, nor the games "sources".. so while theoretically it is possible.. it just will not happen.. 

what people have done so far is out of a hobby.. not paid jobs.. so unless you have some SERIOUS $$ to invest.. just forget the idea.. 

just look at the list of games that have it already.. and stick to those:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Xbox_360_System_Link_games

and as for a "simple game" aspect.. Minecraft was supposed to have system link.. yet it never came to fruition.. 

well yh i gotta say you right. but picture it playing battlefield 4 on system link it wold be great

• Like 1

well yh i gotta say you right. but picture it playing battlefield 4 on system link it wold be great

or play it on live  :secret:

or play it on live :secret:

I'm not paying to have my key valt ripped off

I d rather play cod on system

While, I guess you could disassemble the xex for the game you want to use link with, that doesnt actually support it, you would then have to rewrite, and add to major sections of the code. It isnt worth the amount of work, as this would not be easily transfered to all games that dont have system link. Then on top of adding support, you will also have to manually modify other aspects of the game, so it will work. Not worth the time. You would be better off creating fake live servers, and scrapping link all together, which is about as impossible as proving that god exists, or that the big bang theory is real. Ok, maybe not that impossible, but close to, for the average user.

• Like 1

which is about as impossible as proving that god exists, or that the big bang theory is real.

Spoiler alert! I guess next your going to try to tell me the easter bunny isn't real or that Santa is just a figment of everyones imagination. Geez

• Like 3