RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
Fabricio Messias De Godoi

AuroraAssetEditor_.v1.1 error

That was the initial error, then he said he got that fixed and it still failed... so... there must be another error that occured after fixing this System.Data.SQLite.dll loading issue... especially since it was fixed after rebooting the router (?!)

no.. lol there wasn't any other error.. afaik.. it still failed after installing the sql runtime.. but worked after he reset his router lolz

no.. lol there wasn't any other error.. afaik.. it still failed after installing the sql runtime.. but worked after he reset his router lolz

That's really weird... as the SQLite runtime doesn't require anything from the internet to load afaik... maybe it was something windows 10 needed to download to make it work? dunno!

Either way, good thing it's solved :) it's just another one of them "Weird windows bugs" i guess? ;D

That's really weird... as the SQLite runtime doesn't require anything from the internet to load afaik... maybe it was something windows 10 needed to download to make it work? dunno!

Either way, good thing it's solved :) it's just another one of them "Weird windows bugs" i guess? ;D

yeah, had me baffled too.. as it connected to Aurora just fine.. lmao.. downloaded assets from unity/xbox just fine.. lol.. only messed up when he hit "get available assets".. i'm chocking it up to a Windows 10 error.. as it isn't "Officially" released til July 29th