RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
Fabricio Messias De Godoi

AuroraAssetEditor_.v1.1 error

when using the Aurora Asset Editor v1.1 program in Aurora,

I put my ip xbox all right and connect it appears established conexion until there no error then click on Get Avaitable Assets and an error occurs:

[14/06/2015 22:02:49]:

System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not load file or assembly 'System.Data.SQLite.dll' or one of its dependencies. Could not find the specified module.

File name: 'System.Data.SQLite.dll'

in AuroraAssetEditor.Classes.AuroraDbManager.GetDbTitles (String path)

in AuroraAssetEditor.Controls.FtpAssetsControl. <GetAssetsClick> b__13 (Object o, DoWorkEventArgs args)

post-53815-0-57341000-1434330667_thumb.png

post-53815-0-12480600-1434330836_thumb.png

post-53815-0-22356800-1434332640_thumb.png

• Like 2

when using the Aurora Asset Editor v1.1 program in Aurora,
I put my ip xbox all right and connect it appears established conexion until there no error then click on Get Avaitable Assets and an error occurs:
System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not load file or assembly 'System.Data.SQLite.dll' or one of its dependencies. Could not find the specified module.
    in AuroraAssetEditor.Controls.FtpAssetsControl. <GetAssetsClick> b__13 (Object o, DoWorkEventArgs args)

seems like you are missing the file "System.Data.SQLite.dll".. did you try running as admin?

add a pic of your folder containing the .exe and files..

ok

try hitting right-click -> run as admin

if it connects successfully, it'll say it like in my pic 

(my ftp name/pass is xbox, aurora default is xboxftp)

post-51312-0-40700300-1434333181_thumb.jpg

yes I always run as admin

can i team view you?? PM the name/pass.. and i'll see if i can check it

Yes, this as standard in Aurora in the safe

PM -me sua informação teamviewer e eu vou verificar para ver se posso corrigir o problema;

PM me your teamviewer info and i'll check to see if i can fix your issue

• Like 1

Can you verify that your ip/user/pass are the same as Aurora

i believe it is the same issue people are having with the HUD modification, the locale being different from US, as the scripts and such cause errors when not set to US, as it confirmed connection to Aurora

i believe it is the same issue people are having with the HUD modification, the locale being different from US, as the scripts and such cause errors when not set to US, as it confirmed connection to Aurora

That was going to be second on my list of things to ask right after disabling AV. I hadn't read about that issue in HUD mod, but I knew it was an issue with some trainers.

Ahh, ok. Yes I did read that.

Ahh, ok. Yes I did read that.

yeah, there is an issue with the "language coding" params.. between his and the way it is written, unless he is missing specific dependencies.. but i dunno.. i showed him how to manually do it since he can't pull assets from FTP.. everything else in the program works just fine tho.. so..

• Like 1

that might have been the issue.. he was also running windows 10 also..

It's not been tested on Windows 10 by me, i only tested it on Windows 8.1 x64, idk what everyone else uses, but, it seems that very few have had issues with it (only seen one other error report, which was basically the same thing, i was looking for it this morning, but couldn't find it, anyways... the solution was to install the runtime i linked to above^)

my pc and x64 bits you have the link to the x64?

It doesn't matter, i use the x86 runtime, so you need to install that version of it...

Problem solved reseted the router configurations and again had access to ftp :) thank you for help Felida, quattrogamer and swizzy

Glad you were able to get it sorted, now get back to gaming  :thumbup:

• Like 1

Glad you were able to get it sorted, now get back to gaming  :thumbup:

hahaha.. yeah

• Like 1

Problem solved reseted the router configurations and again had access to ftp :) thank you for help Felida, quattrogamer and swizzy

What was the actual fail message prior to this?

What was the actual fail message prior to this?

his error was the SQL file he originally posted about.. which was weird, as i TeamViewed him, and connection to Aurora was successful.. but hit "get available assets" and the sql error produced???

this:

his error was the SQL file he originally posted about.. which was weird, as i TeamViewed him, and connection to Aurora was successful.. but hit "get available assets" and the sql error produced???

this:

That was the initial error, then he said he got that fixed and it still failed... so... there must be another error that occured after fixing this System.Data.SQLite.dll loading issue... especially since it was fixed after rebooting the router (?!)