RealModScene
Fabricio Messias De Godoi

low quality backgrounds in Aurora 0.5B

Aurora 0.5B downloading this Backgrounds in poor quality in comparison the 775 freestyle help me as this low quality for my television and full hd and the background is with bad quality; do not want to switch to freestyle found the very best aurora but she has this problem :(

• Like 2

yes already configured it placed 1080P and another in freestyle quality background and in full hd unlike dawn: /

Can you post a screenshot, also would be helpful to know your setup i.e. HDMI, component or composite. Do you have a 1080p capable set? Is it fine in FSD but not Aurora. Maybe try reinstall aurora. Did you ftp transfer or load from a usb?

Are you talking about a background that you placed in the Aurora/Backgrounds/?

yes I use HDMI with 1080p quality

Where is the problem, that looks ok to me.  Other than the fact your xbox appears to have some sort of Farming Simulator game installed.  :rofl:

BTW, press the back button to view background in all it's glory  ;) learned that while hunting for the easter egg

• Like 1

If the print doesn't reduce the quality, then the issue is most likely somewhere after it leaves the xbox. Are you sure you have tried changing view mode on your tv/lcd to dot by dot or full etc.

If not that, maybe try taking cell phone or camera pics of both dashes to compare side by side

• Like 2

I think the print will not notice the quality :(

well, there isn't an option to download lower quality images, like there is in FSD.. you can use Swizzy's Asset editor to pull your BG off the XB and check it's quality, but it is more than likely your TV m8

• Like 1

Even if the TV is HD running at 1080p, Aurora only has a 1280x720 background. That upscaling may be what your seeing, as it may be noticeable on a large (60+") lcd.

• Like 2

Even if the TV is HD running at 1080p, Aurora only has a 1280x720 background. That upscaling may be what your seeing, as it may be noticeable on a large (60") lcd.

or it could just be his TV period, as i have a lil sh*tty one that cost like $150.. it supports 1080p, but it isn't the best TV out there, and has some blur to it when moving thru menus and such.. PS2 on it is VERY bad lol at least with upscailing.. 

• Like 2

or it could just be his TV period, as i have a lil sh*tty one that cost like $150.. it supports 1080p, but it isn't the best TV out there, and has some blur to it when moving thru menus and such.. PS2 on it is VERY bad lol at least with upscailing.. 

Very possible. I only mention the upscaling issue because recently I upgraded the main TV to 60" and even though my OSMC library looked great on my 42" in my room, the artwork was faded and bland on the 60". So I had to go back and upgrade my artwork from 720 to 1080 for aaaaalllllll my movies to make it look better.

Try GSM to upscale your PS2 games, or better yet OPL+GSM

• Like 3

Very possible. I only mention the upscaling issue because recently I upgraded the main TV to 60" and even though my OSMC library looked great on my 42" in my room, the artwork was faded and bland on the 60". So I had to go back and upgrade my artwork from 720 to 1080 for aaaaalllllll my movies to make it look better.

Try GSM to upscale your PS2 games, or better yet OPL+GSM

i meant when i used composite cables for my PS2.. lol.. but GSM might work, or i'd just use PCSX2 on PC.. as they have some very nice patches to upscale to 2x-4x or higher.. but also depends on the games/pc hardware.. 

but it is my TV tho.. as it is a cheap shit one haha.. but still wasn't bad for the price..