RealModScene
QuattroGam3r

[Xbox One] I have been assimilated

Yip enjoy mate i got a day 1 edition and i don't think iv turned it in since then 😜

• Like 1

Yip enjoy mate i got a day 1 edition and i don't think iv turned it in since then

Haha, that's what i'm most afraid of. Luckily i've got plenty of other consoles to back it up.  ;)

So I bit the bullet and made my impulse buy of the year.

Screen%20Shot%202015-06-12%20at%209.29.3

Grats, I've been wary on them since I read an article about rupturing capacitors geysering  electrolyte  through the top vent.

• Like 1

Grats, I've been wary on them since I read an article about rupturing capacitors geysering electrolyte through the top vent.

I hadn't heard about that. Maybe I should've coughed up the extra $38 for extended warranty, eesh.

Haha... Microsoft. "We make consoles so happy to be turned on they splode." 

But nothing new in the year since any of that was posted, so i'm not too worried.

I've had my Xbox One since a month or so after it was first released, and i've used mine ALOT... i also have it in a very warm room... so... pretty sure it's a uncommon issue that a few unlucky ppl just happened to get...

Basically, it probably boils down to a bad batch of components... it happens to everyone ;)

• Like 2

I've had my Xbox One since a month or so after it was first released, and i've used mine ALOT... i also have it in a very warm room... so... pretty sure it's a uncommon issue that a few unlucky ppl just happened to get...

Basically, it probably boils down to a bad batch of components... it happens to everyone ;)

I'm usually not an early adopter just for that reason. I'd rather absorb peoples input and see if it's a good buy. To be honest, i'm really looking forward to the graphics upgrade for gaming. I could care less about all the media center extras, I have my Raspberry Pi (OSMC) for all that.

But i did hear a rumor about DVR coming to live tv on Xbone, so that might be worth using.

Update! UPS departure scan in Louisville KY, Delivered by today. 

I'm all giddy and shit  :w00t:

WOOT WOOT!!

0e1bc9ee47057d1886a4f9537e392f1bb675b97d

• Like 2

I decided a couple of years ago not to get yet another console,however with the 1 being backwards compat & then just now seeing video game previews like the new sw battlefront, i'm definitely weakening in my defenses,hold me back people! hold me back !

I decided a couple of years ago not to get yet another console,however with the 1 being backwards compat & then just now seeing video game previews like the new sw battlefront, i'm definitely weakening in my defenses,hold me back people! hold me back !

http://www.afterdawn.com/news/article.cfm/2015/06/17/e3-video-star-wars-battlefront-multiplayer-mode#comment-5974987

descarga.jpg

lmao

managed to find the original youtube vid,have edited my post above & placed direct link

lmao

managed to find the original youtube vid,have edited my post edited above for direct link

Yeah, seen that vid before. I'm not a big SW game fan, aside from Force unleashed 1&2. But it does look good. :)

Just looked at the halo 5 multiplayer talk about bitch'n those graphics look pretttty sweet

Yeah, can't wait. Just finished setting up TV (ir blaster doesn't work ( :wallbash: , it's a receiver) so going to DL my Halo MCC

Finally after messing around with audio settings for a minute, I get surround passthrough over hdmi working from live tv to my Pioneer Elite receiver. Why does everyone but M$ understand how to make it "just work"

• Like 1

Why does everyone but M$ understand how to make it "just work"

This is the EXACT reason why I'm also avoiding WIndows 10 like the plague for at least its first 6 months.

This is the EXACT reason why I'm also avoiding WIndows 10 like the plague for at least its first 6 months.

Yeah, that's what I usually do. I signed up for the july 29th upgrade option, but i'll probably just pull the iso out and use it to do a fresh install on my VM. I'm more afraid that some programs won't run on W10 than anything else, so it's better to sit back and see what issues pop up.

• Like 1