RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
ken

Game title's

Hi all iv got 500 God games on my rgh named as i want to put them like example. CALL OF DUTY@ GHOSTS i rename all mine to Call Of Duty Ghosts without all the caps.. If i want to put some game's on my brothers rgh say 100 can i copy my data file over from Aurora to his or would it show my 500 titles or just the 100 iv put on to save me renaming all his as well

• Like 2

it would show all 500 titles, but the ones that werent there would be grayed out, like if you had them saved on a usb drive that was unplugged. ;) I would just start with a fresh install of aurora. ;)

it would show all 500 titles, but the ones that werent there would be grayed out, like if you had them saved on a usb drive that was unplugged. ;) I would just start with a fresh install of aurora. ;)

Actually, Aurora doesn't check it like that, it checks for device ID, if the DeviceID isn't available Aurora shows the game as "disabled", if it's there, it'll show the game normally as if it is available, it doesn't check for the file to exist...

• Like 1

I copied a hdd once, complete clone, and it greyed out all of the titles, but that could be because the deviceID changed. lol.

It is...