RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
tallaito

How to change the text color to skin Aurora 0.5b in parts?

Hi guys I have little doubt I tried to change the color of texts on skin and I have not been able to do despite having reviewed each file carefully if I can help I would appreciate much here I leave a few shots of the skin with the text highlighted in red I have not been modified.

fc4537597cb1dedf6140d6c8dc66562do.png

ed9eee344b7a6d42622405b8d3cc01e6o.png

4be1a6d64719c42f66e17828f58b39f7o.png

• Like 2

Hi guys I have little doubt I tried to change the color of texts on skin and I have not been able to do despite having reviewed each file carefully if I can help I would appreciate much here I leave a few shots of the skin with the text highlighted in red I have not been modified.

it all depends on the text you want to modify.. but most of them are in the skin.xur

for example: XuiGamepad_start -> PromptPresenter..

but you have to change all the frames 0-3 for that specific button.. here's a pic

10gwyzo.jpg

• Like 1

here's another pic with a different legend with a "Text" field you have to change the color to:

nehsll.jpg

• Like 1

thank you very much for your prompt response Felida'll try to get to work on it, sometimes I mess around with the xuitool

• Like 1

thank you very much for your prompt response Felida'll try to get to work on it, sometimes I mess around with the xuitool

no problem.. just be sure to get EVERY frame.. lol..  :turned:

• Like 1