RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
RealGEazy

TUT- How to host modded lobbies

This will be a tutorial on how to host modded lobbies for all Call of Duty Games.

Basically there are two different ways of hosting lobbies nowadays. They are:

1. Old method (applying patch via a file manager)

2. Real Time Modding (RTM) method (using an application on your PC to connect to your PS3 system to poke commands to the game)

Old Method:

The old method is very easy, but it’s getting harder and harder to find patches for the current game versions, or if you’re on Black Ops 2 or Ghosts, there are none at all, these are all done via RTM.

Things you’ll need for the Old method:

1. A Patch (just search for your desired games patch update)

Cod4: 1.7​

WAW: 1.5​

MW2: 1.14

Black Ops: 1.13

MW3: 1.24​

2. A file manager. This can be any, but these are the ones I recommend:

MultiMan​

Comgenies Awesome File Manager​

3. A brain

Now, I do not want to steal work here, and since he has put so much work into this and it STILL works, here is Cash’s thread on applying these patches onto your system.

xCashmoneyx7’s Tutorial

RTM Method:

Things you’ll need for the RTM method:

1. A client of your choice (look around the modding section of the game you want to mod, and you’ll literally find a zillion clients in there)

2. ConsoleControlAPI

Virus Scan

3. A brain

Now this method is slightly more complicated than the other, only because you use your PC for the modding.

Steps:

1. Connect to your PS3 with the tool

2. On the tool, retrieve list and select VSH.self

3. Change your CID without “0†and set

4. Sign in

5. Start game of your choice and get to the main menu (menu with your name just before you find a game)

6. Retrieve list again

7. Select eboot.bin

8. Select “string†on size

9. Put the offset you want into the input place

10. Click poke

Bam! That’s real time modding!

• Like 2

BAM! this site doesn't support trainers and such here.. post on diff forums!!

You do realize that there is no difference here then using an RPC to realtime hack the memory of the xex like any trainer on the xbox, or PS3. And on a modified PS3, or at least the last time I checked, you wont get banned for signing into the PSN, so doing this is a risk the user takes, but technichally, it is no different then playing with a trainer, which everyone has done at some point. lol. ;)

You do realize that there is no difference here then using an RPC to realtime hack the memory of the xex like any trainer on the xbox, or PS3. And on a modified PS3, or at least the last time I checked, you wont get banned for signing into the PSN, so doing this is a risk the user takes, but technichally, it is no different then playing with a trainer, which everyone has done at some point. lol. ;)

yeah but the term "modded lobbies" only refers to "online".. but as i stated.. im not the authority.. just warning him to no post stuff like this.. 

and i did get a lil carried away.. ESPECIALLY after he said "fuck you" to me haha

and if he meant SysLink, he would've said, "how to host system link" but he chose the term "modded lobbies"

yeah but the term "modded lobbies" only refers to "online"

you are right about that, but technically this could be used on Xlink Kai just as easy as the PSN, and system link option still refers to games as lobbies, so it is kinda moot to say that it was meant for PSN only. Not saying this wouldnt work on the PSN, but more of a take the info with a grain assault, and if people use it for the PSN and get banned, then that is their stupidity. eg. There are plenty of guides on tools like metasploit on the internet, and depending on your intentions when using metasploit could be the difference between 10 years in prison, or a legit multimillion dollar payday. The end result is really up to the end user, and I am not going to restrict decent information, that doesnt straight up break site rules, which this doesnt.

Now it could have been better put in the title ..... On Xlink Kai, but that is a bit redundant if you ask me. ;) lol.

• Like 1

Now it could have been better put in the title ..... On Xlink Kai, but that is a bit redundant if you ask me. ;) lol.

true.. and he could've added "Don't play on PSN" to deter* the online hacking.. but still moot.. as that would imply "online hacking possible"

• Like 1