RealModScene
RealGEazy

Bo2 Modded Account

Hello Real Mod Scene,

Today I Am selling a BO2 Modded Account.

What The Account Includes:

1. Master Prestige

2. Unlock All

3. All Titles + All Emblems + All Camos

4. Legit Stats 

Account Info:

Name: Series 800

Its Kind Of A New Profile 

My Contact Info:

AIM: G Eazy

Email: Dariusbrock90@gmail.com

You Can Also Pm Me

Price Of The Account:

$20 

Reasoning For This Price- I Came up with this price because i paid $30 For This Account

Payment Method:

Paypal

Paypal Email: Dariusbrock80@gmail.com

Other Payment Method Accepted:

1. 1 Month Xbox Live Code

2. Gift Card Of Your Choice

Also Accept modded lobby

Proof Of Account:

post-61749-0-54840800-1433966789_thumb.jpg

post-61749-0-59708300-1433966809_thumb.jpg

post-61749-0-57541500-1433966821_thumb.jpg

**NOTE**  I Am Not to be held Responsible if this account gets banned after it is sold

Also Please Notify Me if There is any problems with this post 

• Like 2

First, it should be said that anyone with an RGH(Which is 90% of our users) can achieve the same thing with a mod menu/trainer. Second we do not support hacking anything Xbox live on this site. I will not remove the post, as technically you are selling an account here, but keep that in mind for future reference. ;)

First, it should be said that anyone with an RGH(Which is 90% of our users) can achieve the same thing with a mod menu/trainer. Second we do not support hacking anything Xbox live on this site. I will not remove the post, as technically you are selling an account here, but keep that in mind for future reference. ;)

love after you told him this, he posted 2 things about hacking on XBL and PSN.. 

• Like 1

love after you told him this, he posted 2 things about hacking on XBL and PSN.. 

Actually, he posted how to hack call of duty games in real time on the PS3 twice, hince why I erased the second post, as they were posted within 30 seconds of each other. We have no problem with hacking games in real time on this site, just using stealth. Now, undoubtedly that is what he intended, but that was more implied, and not out right said, so I let it slide. The way I see it, he might as well have posted a guide on writing trainers, which would fall into the spirit of this site(All things modding). The only reason we dont support live hacking/PSN hacking is because if we do we have a bigger risk of the devs getting sued for supporting it. ;) Hacking a game for offline play is a different story. Now your next question in line with this would be "Why dont we have trainers posted here, or a section of the forum for them?" To answer that I would have to say it is more because the Devs here dont create them, and we do support the aurora trainers to a certain extent, as they are designed to work directly with aurora, but you will always get better support for a piece of software from its developing team, then from us(Unless we developed it. lol.) :)

• Like 1

The first one isnt hacking XBL, as you can achieve the same thing on a retail console, due to it being a glitch in the game. I see no difference here then if you were to find a glitch that allows you to walk through a wall(eg. Halo 2)

The second could apply to system link lobbies also, so it is hard to say, as no where in the op does it say this is for the PSN, or mention PSN, we will allow it, even if it is implied that it was indeed intended for the PSN. It is really up to the end user how they use the information given, but this info has uses outside of the PSN hacking scene.

Actually, he posted how to hack call of duty games in real time on the PS3 twice, hince why I erased the second post, as they were posted within 30 seconds of each other. We have no problem with hacking games in real time on this site, just using stealth. Now, undoubtedly that is what he intended, but that was more implied, and not out right said, so I let it slide. The way I see it, he might as well have posted a guide on writing trainers, which would fall into the spirit of this site(All things modding). The only reason we dont support live hacking/PSN hacking is because if we do we have a bigger risk of the devs getting sued for supporting it. ;) Hacking a game for offline play is a different story. Now your next question in line with this would be "Why dont we have trainers posted here, or a section of the forum for them?" To answer that I would have to say it is more because the Devs here dont create them, and we do support the aurora trainers to a certain extent, as they are designed to work directly with aurora, but you will always get better support for a piece of software from its developing team, then from us(Unless we developed it. lol.) :)

Thanks for clarifying gavin, I actually feel bad now for trolling out his thread.

• Like 1

Thanks for clarifying gavin, I actually feel bad now for trolling out his thread.

I dont care to much about that, I am actually kind of happy it happened, after being here 5 minutes he was sending me PM's asking if I would/could make him a mod, or how to go about becoming one. lol. Not that it is up to me anyway, as the mods are created/chosen by the admins. It was something I was asked to do, not something I asked to do, but a responsibility that I was happy to accept. In my defense, at the time, my posts were all answering other peoples problems, and trying to handle stupid disputes between other users. lol.

• Like 1

I dont care to much about that, I am actually kind of happy it happened, after being here 5 minutes he was sending me PM's asking if I would/could make him a mod, or how to go about becoming one. lol. Not that it is up to me anyway, as the mods are created/chosen by the admins. It was something I was asked to do, not something I asked to do, but a responsibility that I was happy to accept. In my defense, at the time, my posts were all answering other peoples problems, and trying to handle stupid disputes between other users. lol.

Well that's just it, I enjoy this community a lot. I kinda thought the posts would be deleted, as I wouldn't want to muck it up too much. But Like I said, I felt bad after reading your clarification on what is allowed/not allowed. I didn't know it was going to lead him to cussing out felida though, that crap can stay out of here.

• Like 1

Well that's just it, I enjoy this community a lot. I kinda thought the posts would be deleted, as I wouldn't want to muck it up too much. But Like I said, I felt bad after reading your clarification on what is allowed/not allowed. I didn't know it was going to lead him to cussing out felida though, that crap can stay out of here.

I agree that was uncalled for, but then again, I made my comments, and let the thread continue, and that should have been a hint all on its own for felida that it was approved. I also had to approve the tutorial before any of you could see it, as anything posted in the tutorial section has to be approved by a mod or admin. ;)

• Like 1

Kewl  :thumbup:  Grateful for the work you do, and you deserve your position.

Honestly, I have been really busy, I have only had like 2 hours in the last week to even play on my xbox, let alone post on the forums. I just moved back to my home town, and have been out applying for jobs all day for the last week. :( I hate looking for work, so I havnt had much time to check the forums, or reply. I do what I can, when I can. I havnt even looked at finishing up the cheat manager since I added FTP support, which I havnt even released yet, and that was like a month ago. :( I still have a lot of emulators to add support for, just havnt had time to do it, in fact, the only person other than me who has the version that supports ftp uploading of cheat files is felida, as he is my main tester for that. I guess swizzy has it also, as I sent him the source for the aurora db editor. I have no idea how that project is going, I did a little work on solving an issue that swizzy was having with casting a datatype as something else, as .Net is very strict, and sqlite isnt, but havnt checked in on that project either in a while.

• Like 1

Honestly, I have been really busy, I have only had like 2 hours in the last week to even play on my xbox, let alone post on the forums. I just moved back to my home town, and have been out applying for jobs all day for the last week. :( I hate looking for work, so I havnt had much time to check the forums, or reply. I do what I can, when I can. I havnt even looked at finishing up the cheat manager since I added FTP support, which I havnt even released yet, and that was like a month ago. :( I still have a lot of emulators to add support for, just havnt had time to do it, in fact, the only person other than me who has the version that supports ftp uploading of cheat files is felida, as he is my main tester for that. I guess swizzy has it also, as I sent him the source for the aurora db editor. I have no idea how that project is going, I did a little work on solving an issue that swizzy was having with casting a datatype as something else, as .Net is very strict, and sqlite isnt, but havnt checked in on that project either in a while.

Yeah, missed you lately, figured you had a lot on your plate. Hope it all comes together for you. Don't worry about releases so much, you know everyone wants, wants, wants. It's like you always say, it'll be released when it's ready  :beer:

Not to mention there's been some great releases over the last month and a half, you guys are on fire.

• Like 1

I agree that was uncalled for, but then again, I made my comments, and let the thread continue, and that should have been a hint all on its own for felida that it was approved. I also had to approve the tutorial before any of you could see it, as anything posted in the tutorial section has to be approved by a mod or admin. ;)

I do understand that it was approved.. And what you are saying, lol.. Just after giving a courteous heads up, and he said f u.. Haha got me kinda ticked.. But then again, I'm no authority here, so me saying something does not mean it is the judgment handed out..

But on the same hand, I am trying to deter stuff that would hurt this community.. As there are other forums already taking that risk, and will allow this type of thing to be posted, and already is posted..