RealModScene
ebo360

i want screen recorder xex

Dude I want a software not manual recording

you can use xbmovie with rgloader..

short answer besides that, hell no, there is nothing like this for non-dev kits!!

buy a capture device ;-)

Technical answer: 

Xbmovie doesn't work all that well anyhow because the XB has 512MB of ram(legit dev kits have 1gb of ram).. most phones these days, dominate that ram capacity.

This question has been debated for a while.. and you need to learn how to google stuff, before posting random threads asking for stuff that has been talked about for YEARS. 

• Like 1

I use Elgato. $99 for 640x480, $129 for HD. Probably the easiest solution though.

you could always hook the YeReWhi/composite cords into a VCR->DVD copier and get sd video.. hahahah 

• Like 1

you could always hook the YeReWhi/composite cords into a VCR->DVD copier and get sd video.. hahahah

Good idea! I think VCR's are more expensive than captures now that they're extinct though. But yeah, if you have a DVD copier handy, win.

Good idea! I think VCR's are more expensive than captures now that they're extinct though. But yeah, if you have a DVD copier handy, win.

i really meant it as a joke.. but very well CAN work.. lmfao.. just takes a bit to process it down for upload to Youtube and whatnot haha

and yeah.. the vcr to DVD writers cost $200+ now-a-days..

i really meant it as a joke.. but very well CAN work.. lmfao.. just takes a bit to process it down for upload to Youtube and whatnot haha

I know, it's a little ghetto (favela?) but hey, if it works.

I know, it's a little ghetto (favela?) but hey, if it works.

haha, i had to google that, "favela" lol.. but yeah, it was the ORIGINAL way of recording game movies back in the nes/snes days lmfao..

remember Xband anyone?? lololol

haha, i hade to google that, "favela" lol.. but yeah, it was the ORIGINAL way of recording game movies back in the nes/snes days lmfao..

remember Xband anyone?? lololol

Now I had to Google. Never heard of xband. Interesting

Now I had to Google. Never heard of xband. Interesting

yeah.. online multiplayer on SNES.. WAY-BACK shit.. lol used to play NBA jam or Killer Instinct AGES ago..

• Like 4

yeah.. online multiplayer on SNES.. WAY-BACK shit.. lol used to play NBA jam or Killer Instinct AGES ago..

They had it for the genesis also I think

They had it for the genesis also I think

Yes they did, but it went by a different name, and only certain games were able to play on it. They did have a cartridge that allowed you to play GOD style mini games. Pretty much crap that would fit in the extended ram on the cartridge. ;)