RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
Steelsky

Dose any one know what happen to wny consoles service?

Hi I don't know if this is in the right place I know that team excuter forum close down dose anyone know what happen to wny console services is he still in business? Or has he open up on another forum?

• Like 1

Yeah I know I just wanted to know if any knew if he was going reopen on another sight

probably not.. as the 360 scene is slowly dying.. tx doesn't make products anymore.. so you'll be seeing alot of stuff closing..

Thank you for the offer but I knoe someone in my area who can do it wny consoles tho was my first choice tho but thank you

wnyconsoleservices appears to redirect to here at RMS, so my guess is no longer in business.

It was linking back here due to it being a link to the forum thread :p anyways, the forum is back since today o.O

I am still here, just waiting for TX to come back up. Should be any day now hopefully!

You can always contact me directly at info@wnyconsoleservices.com

Thank you

• Like 2

I know it's more than a little late to reply however...

If you are looking for services NOFEL is still in business

http://team-xecuter.com/forums/threads/81221-Mods-Repairs-RGH-Jasper-Slim-Consoles-For-Sale

Hi I don't know if this is in the right place I know that team excuter forum close down dose anyone know what happen to wny console services is he still in business? Or has he open up on another forum?

WNY Console Services is closed for sales and services! The only sales available are listed in the clickable link below. Current/past customers can contact me at info@wnyconsoleservices.com for service/support until 6/2016. After such time e-mails will simply not be replied to.

Please DO NOT contact me to purchase pre-mod consoles or services for your XBOX 360.

It has been a great 5+ years offering sales and services to this amazing group!

I can try to put you in touch with RDubbs if you're interested. He's out of NY... err, OH

rdubbs stopped offering services a couple years ago