RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
mfenano

add video to help aurora 0.5b

Hello community took time trying to integrate him a video to start but to no avail aurora wmv videos have created many converters and not reproduce dawn instead if the dash officer.
I noticed that by adding the video xuitool insert leaves me with good frames as images if someone can guide me a little eternally be grateful greetings to all !

ps: sorry for the bad english i used google translator

It has been tried, and all that happens is a green area. The animations you see are more sprite animations then anything. :( While I am sure it is probably possible, I dont know how to do it, and maybe aurora doesnt support that feature. I know it supports sound, but then again, I wouldnt be surprised if some of the code from aurora was taken from FSD. Probably not, but not everything in fsd was all bad.

• Like 1

Hello community took time trying to integrate him a video to start but to no avail aurora wmv videos have created many converters and not reproduce dawn instead if the dash officer.

I noticed that by adding the video xuitool insert leaves me with good frames as images if someone can guide me a little eternally be grateful greetings to all !

ps: sorry for the bad english i used google translator

as gavin stated.. been tried.. but doesn't work.. bootanim's work.. but no video in dash will afaik..

I have tried several times but I still have the black screen as much as I could make is that the video_trailers games in full screen look've even dealt with this kind of format does not work me start by modifying the Aurora_Loading