RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
gavin_darkglider

RGH1 Falcon For Sale Genuine TX Coolrunner Rev C

Just got done installing Coolrunner Rev C into Falcon console, and replacing the laser, so no disc read issues there. No firmware hacks(My Firmware stuff was stolen, and am trying to use up the last of my old chip stock. Unbanned KV, incase you want to flash back to stock, or sell it to a KV retailer(For this I am going with the "dont ask" policy). If you want to switch to r-jtop, or rgh1.2, and install dual nand(Demon, etc) the chip is already wired for that, and would only require a firmware flash, Unfortunatly, there would have to be a relay installed to disable the coolrunner, as rgh1.2, and r-jtop do not currently support CR_EN. I would keep this console, for experimentation with rgh1.2, and r-jtop, and am only selling it because I need money. :( Comes with 120GB hdd, and default RGH/JTAG Software pre installed(Aurora, Dashlaunch, Emulators(No Roms), Hacked original Xbox Compatibility files, Latest kernel)

If there is anything else you want on the hard drive, or an upgrade, we can discuss that, but the price will go up.

Price: Currently asking $150, as this is an instaboot console. I have never seen it take more then 1 glitch to boot.  Willing to Negotiate. You pay for Shipping.

I think that is about it, any questions, or serious inquiries, feel free to send a PM. Thank you. I would post Pics, but I dont currently have a camera, but as a Mod on this site, I would hope that you would trust me not to screw you. If you want to see the work quality, I do have some old pictures of a cr4 install I did for another customer, that I would be happy to post, note this is not this console. :)

• Like 2

Actually, I would love to sell it to you, as it was working great last night, went to turn it on this morning, and it wouldnt glitch, so I wrote back stock nand, and got rrod 0022. Dont know what changed between now and then, and I know it isnt a bad dump, because I created a new stock nand. I live in the home town of OSU, so I am going to see if my friends dad who is a college professor can get me into the electronic engineering lab, so I can reball this console. If I can, I will let you know. :)

Locked until fixed, or I pick up another cheap console, and mod it. ;)