RealModScene
TheTeaser

Game extracting and copying help!

I have downloaded the witcher 2 and the game was only 11 file like this after I extracted the rar file It had this only file and the screen shots after that I thought of trying to play to see it will work ( I usually know that you must have a default.xex fileo be able to play it) please check picture one.

The second problem that when I tried to transfer it to try if that only file work I moved it to a xbox configured which had like 16 gigz for xbox and 16 gigz for pc but it keep telling me that the file is too large and its only size is 6 gigz check pic 2.

So please help me in what o do to extract if it can be extracted and have the deafult.xex file or sending it using the flash memory that I have got

I asked in xbox360iso but no one helped so please try to help me and thanks!

post-29543-0-56358400-1433590593_thumb.png

post-29543-0-67519200-1433590618_thumb.png

I have no idea what format that really is, maybe an iso? maybe a rar? maybe it's just a virus? basically... it's NOT a xex ;)

The reason it's "too big" is because... FAT32 only supports files up to 4GB...

you need to extract the iso file using Xbox Image Browser. Put the disc 1 and disc to whatever HD you are using. Hide disc in Aurora.

you need to extract the iso file using Xbox Image Browser. Put the disc 1 and disc to whatever HD you are using. Hide disc in Aurora.

Could you be more specific I really didn't understand anything

Could you be more specific I really didn't understand anything

Try adding. ".iso" to the end of the file no quotes and try extract it with exiso.exe,,

If that does not work try adding ".rar" or ".7z" to the end of the file and try extract with winrar and 7zip

Sent from the race car behind ricky bobby.

there are portable versions of the above posts winrar & 7zip programs if you don't want to install yet even more,i get mine from portableapps.com

Try adding. ".iso" to the end of the file no quotes and try extract it with exiso.exe,,

If that does not work try adding ".rar" or ".7z" to the end of the file and try extract with winrar and 7zip

Sent from the race car behind ricky bobby.

It's defenietly not a normal 360 iso, so exiso won't work...

It's defenietly not a normal 360 iso, so exiso won't work...

it's a bullshit bloated download.. but yeah.. nothing will open it.. haha.. these are like movies that tell you to download a special media player or "codec"

• Like 1