RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
Shaarmin Malik

fallout 3

i heard that fallout 4 is coming so i downloaded fallout 3 but the iso is in parts is there anyway i can convert them into 1 btw its not rar files

http://www.hjsplit.org might be the program used.. it is freeware.. and you can't talk about piracy here ;-)

If you frequent sites that split them up for putting on file shares, you should look into a download manager. I use JDownloader and it automatically concatenates files that are split, and then unrar/unzips them. Takes all the fun out though, really.

If you frequent sites that split them up for putting on file shares, you should look into a download manager. I use JDownloader and it automatically concatenates files that are split, and then unrar/unzips them. Takes all the fun out though, really.

piracy talk, isn't allowed.. someone should delete this thread before it gets out of hand..

omg thanks :D u guys are the mvps lol

was it hjsplit?? as commenting on how you fixed it will help others, and Swizz, Team Phoenix, and staff/mods are the MVP's lol.. we just help out with the questions  :thumbup:

• Like 1