RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
lol0

How do I get internet to work for f3? RGH (and everthing else)

HI guys

I was wondering if someone could tell me how to connect the internet with wifi or wire so I can play F3 system link for some reason I am just not that smart at these things and I need your help I would prefer if you could tell me how to connect through wifi because my router is very far away fro any tvs.

my console is a RGH xbx360 slim

You plug the ethernet cable in the back....

Sent from my SGH-I777 using Tapatalk 2

I have and then when I try to update it says no updates found and then i go check this other persons f3 and there one is alot different and they said it's updated I am a noob at these things Im trying to get link to work but no luck

I have and then when I try to update it says no updates found and then i go check this other persons f3 and there one is alot different and they said it's updated I am a noob at these things Im trying to get link to work but no luck

what are you trying to update?

Sent from my SGH-I777 using Tapatalk 2

in general settings make sure enable updates on start up and beta updates are ticked then reboot fsd3 after you have connected to internet through ethernet cable or wifi as stated above