RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
hamodani

Advanced Warefare supremacy exo zombies help!!!!!

yes I can boot into xell..... but why are you asking that?

Because if you can boot into xell, you should be able to reflash your nand with a working one. Swizzy can't support (IDK maybe he can) software made by dev on another site, that's why felida said not to use another updater.

Because if you can boot into xell, you should be able to reflash your nand with a working one. Swizzy can't support (IDK maybe he can) software made by dev on another site, that's why felida said not to use another updater.

Okay..... I can flash , but I don't have a backup of my nand....

Always have a backup of your nand. Maybe you can still dump it from xell and retrieve your cpu/dvd keys, then build a new nand.

Always have a backup of your nand. Maybe you can still dump it from xell and retrieve your cpu/dvd keys, then build a new nand.

you can get keys from xell, but nand.. i dont think so.. would need nand-x or jrprogrammer.. or even demon.. but yeah

you can get keys from xell, but nand.. i dont think so.. would need nand-x or jrprogrammer.. or even demon.. but yeah

Well there you go  :wallbash: . I only use j-runner to flash my demon, so i'm a little out of my league on xell and xebuild gui procedures.

ok, boot into xell, type IP into webbrowser.. to get your cpu keys/KV

Well there you go  :wallbash: . I only use j-runner to flash my demon, so i'm a little out of my league on xell and xebuild gui procedures.

and either or xebuild gui or jrunner does the same ;-) and i was wrong, if you type IP into browser in xell, you can download your nand.. hmmm dunno why i thought "raw flash" was the program used to flash with USB lolol but it is your nand!!

• Like 1

I searched a little and found that using xell's web ui I can actually download my nand..... MR mario has a tutorial on this.......

• Like 2

I searched a little and found that using xell's web ui I can actually download my nand..... MR mario has a tutorial on this.......

use this one:

http://www.realmodscene.com/index.php?/topic/3202-jtagrgh-how-to-build-a-new-nand-when-you-lost-everything/

but still you are right, i was wrong lol.. i was mis-interpreting the name on xell webui lol

but get your nand, and re-make it, then re-flash.. all should be good

I don't know now what to do once I recover my nand.... Cuz the last time I tried it my console wouldn't boot...... I had to take it to a shop to fix but this time I can't cuz i've shifted from my previous place and here there are no good and reliable shops... so I wouldn't take a further risk.....

I don't know now what to do once I recover my nand.... Cuz the last time I tried it my console wouldn't boot...... I had to take it to a shop to fix but this time I can't cuz i've shifted from my previous place and here there are no good and reliable shops... so I wouldn't take a further risk.....

i'm not gonna stear you wrong.. you have skype??

or use this guide:

http://www.realmodscene.com/index.php?/topic/2205-xebuild-freeboot-nand-update-tutorial/

ok, boot into xell, type IP into webbrowser.. to get your cpu keys/KV

and either or xebuild gui or jrunner does the same ;-) and i was wrong, if you type IP into browser in xell, you can download your nand.. hmmm dunno why i thought "raw flash" was the program used to flash with USB lolol but it is your nand!!

As far as I know, you can put raw flash and your nand on USB to update nand in xell, so I think that is correct. But I only used xell once before and thought I saw the ability to dump it there. (I have a much simpler way of clicking read nand in j-runner on my demon) 

i'm not gonna stear you wrong.. you have skype??

or use this guide:

http://www.realmodscene.com/index.php?/topic/2205-xebuild-freeboot-nand-update-tutorial/

Let felida help you out, he knows his stuff, and that guide is very helpful. You should read it to learn what your doing before getting started so you understand better.

• Like 1

As far as I know, you can put raw flash and your nand on USB to update nand in xell, so I think that is correct. But I only used xell once before  (I have a much simpler way of clicking read nand in j-runner on my demon) and thought I saw the ability to dump it there.

yeah, you can dump your nand with demon.. lol.. but i just did xell webui and clicked the "download" on raw flash.. it produced "flashdmp.bin"

and rawflash v5 is what updates when you flash with xell.. hence my confusion lolol

• Like 1

It is very simple, if you can get your DVD key from xell, that means the KV is still intact on the nand. That is the only part of the nand that is needed to create a new updated image. Dump your nand using xell, create a new image. Assuming you create it with the correct cb version, which you can follow the guide posted above, and there is a nice tutorial for this in my everything you need to know about your jtag/rgh guide(Second link in my sig), then you can recreate your nand image, and flash with xell. Assuming your console is not a 4gb corona. That being said, it is smart practice to unplug your console for 30 seconds after flashing, I have had them corrupt, or not take if I didnt do this.

Also, if you had used J-Runner, and the xebuild updserv option instead of the random app you used like I suggested you wouldnt be having this problem at all. ;)

• Like 1

Let felida help you out, he knows his stuff

thanks for the vote of confidence lol

Also, if you had used J-Runner, and the xebuild updserv option instead of the random app you used like I suggested you wouldnt be having this problem at all. ;)

BAM! lol total pwnage..

BAM! lol total pwnage..

Yeah, but the very first update I did on my nand, I was biting my toenails I was so nervous. It's common for people to wan't to take it to a pro installer to have an update done. But it's so easy once you've done it, you think "Crap!, why did I pay someone for this". (I never did)

• Like 1

Yeah, but the very first update I did on my nand, I was biting my toenails I was so nervous. It's common for people to wan't to take it to a pro installer to have an update done. But it's so easy once you've done it, you think "Crap!, why did I pay someone for this".

haha.. i have my own nand-x, and jrp v2.. im all set reguardless.. lmfao but i do understand how people would be scared.. and my comment was about how Gavin ALREADY gave him advice.. and he did not listen lmao

do not ever NOT listen to a mod.. they are mod's for a reason

haha.. i have my own nand-x, and jrp v2.. im all set reguardless.. lmfao but i do understand how people would be scared.. and my comment was about how Gavin ALREADY gave him advice.. and he did not listen lmao

If I had those tools i'd probably be in business, i'm jelly. I knew your comment was in reply to gavin, no probe  ;) It was more for bulldock's benefit.

If I had those tools i'd probably be in business, i'm jelly. I knew your comment was in reply to gavin, no probs  ;)

i made loads by flashing peoples DVD drives.. off my friends.. but never really wanted to pop into a business.. and NAND-X is roughly $40?? not including shipping

i've put ALOT of money into TX's pockets through the years.. haha

i made loads by flashing peoples DVD drives.. off my friends.. but never really wanted to pop into a business.. and NAND-X is roughly $40?? not including shipping

i've put ALOT of money into TX's pockets through the years.. haha

I'm so poor right now, I can't afford to pay attention. roflmao

• Like 1

Why It's always me... the first time my XBOX wouldn't boot second time.... While booting the light of my xbox turns red..... I think the third time MY XBOX WILL EXPLODE LIKE A NUCLEAR BOMB!!!!

Why It's always me... the first time my XBOX wouldn't boot second time.... While booting the light of my xbox turns red..... I think the third time MY XBOX WILL EXPLODE LIKE A NUCLEAR BOMB!!!!

i'll help you.. dont try to boot by pressing the power button, only boot xell!!!

Is it just red, or are you getting three red lights?

I'm so poor right now, I can't afford to pay attention. roflmao

broker than a played out joke from the '70s.. haha i feel ya there m8

broker than a played out joke from the '70s.. haha i feel ya there m8

Damn, is that how old that saying is? I better step up my game.