RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
hamodani

Advanced Warefare supremacy exo zombies help!!!!!

Damn, is that how old that saying is? I better step up my game.

nah.. lmao.. i was just giving a different joke..

"broker than a played out joke from the '70s" haha

kind of like, "orange you glad i didn't say banana?" haha

Why It's always me... the first time my XBOX wouldn't boot second time.... While booting the light of my xbox turns red..... I think the third time MY XBOX WILL EXPLODE LIKE A NUCLEAR BOMB!!!!

Send me a copy of your nand dump, and CPU Key(Via PM), and I will build you a new nand, and send it back to you. if it isnt a 4gb corona you can flash it back with xell.

If I had those tools i'd probably be in business, i'm jelly. I knew your comment was in reply to gavin, no probe  ;) It was more for bulldock's benefit.

I have those tools, this buisiness is slow, as more people just want their drives flashed(As it is cheaper), and my flashing equipment was stollen with my laptop. The funny thing is 90% of those people dont have the equipment to rip their own games to back them up, so you know that all they want is to be able to pirate games, then they used to call me as they couldnt get the burnt games to work, as they had no clue as to how to burn a game to begin with. Really you would make more money backing up games for people if they brought you a copy of the game of coarse, as we dont support piracy. ;)

I have those tools, this buisiness is slow, as more people just want their drives flashed(As it is cheaper), and my flashing equipment was stollen with my laptop. The funny thing is 90% of those people dont have the equipment to rip their own games to back them up, so you know that all they want is to be able to pirate games, then they used to call me as they couldnt get the burnt games to work, as they had no clue as to how to burn a game to begin with. Really you would make more money backing up games for people if they brought you a copy of the game of coarse, as we dont support piracy. ;)

That sucks, damn ninja's.

I don't do xbox to make money, I'm perfectly happy getting food stamps and GA loans lolz. 

Funny thing is, I actually had my drive flashed when I had the rgh and demon installed. I just never got around to copying any discs to use on my retail nand.

I don't do xbox to make money, I'm perfectly happy getting food stamps and GA loans lolz

I dont really, but then again, I will do what I can to survive, so if that means doing installs for people, then thats what I do. ;) I bought that stuff for my xbox, and the occasional friends xbox. Looking back on it, I would have saved more money sending my xbox to someone else to do it, but I have done more then my fair share of xboxes so the tools have paid for them selfs. I do miss my x360usbprov2, as it made a nice sata to usb adapter, which I used more for my day job backing up data off of sata HDDs. Now they are hard to find, and way overpriced. :(

I dont really, but then again, I will do what I can to survive, so if that means doing installs for people, then thats what I do. ;) I bought that stuff for my xbox, and the occasional friends xbox. Looking back on it, I would have saved more money sending my xbox to someone else to do it, but I have done more then my fair share of xboxes so the tools have paid for them selfs. I do miss my x360usbprov2, as it made a nice sata to usb adapter, which I used more for my day job backing up data off of sata HDDs. Now they are hard to find, and way overpriced. :(

Yeah, probably paid for itself in the first job, maybe second lolz

Send me a copy of your nand dump, and CPU Key(Via PM), and I will build you a new nand, and send it back to you. if it isnt a 4gb corona you can flash it back with xell.

he has a working nand now, just cant flash unless he has a r/w kit.. damn 4gb corona's 

That sucks, damn ninja's.

I don't do xbox to make money, I'm perfectly happy getting food stamps and GA loans lolz. 

Funny thing is, I actually had my drive flashed when I had the rgh and demon installed. I just never got around to copying any discs to use on my retail nand.

i have capable ihas.. and max burner payload ;-) hahahah

but RGH is the way to go!!

i just might sell off my dvd flashing tools to someone.. lolol just not my burner.. as that is my everyday 1 lololol

will even throw in the drive to rip games.. just don't know a price to set for the combo..

Felida helped me a lot , he gave me a working nand but i can't flash it because i have a corona 4g and i don't know how to open my xbox nd i don't want 2 take up risk...

• Like 1

Is there any other way 2 flash my nand..... Anything without opening my console

unfortunately no.. 4gb consoles need to have the r/w kit, since your console no longer boots.. otherwise you could use Simple 360 NAND Flasher By Swizzy

unless he makes it to work with xell, but doubtful that will happen

hell the ck3 is more expensive.. haha i love how the "mini clone" is for sale on newegg:

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=9SIA4W31KK1656&nm_mc=KNC-GoogleMKP-PC&cm_mmc=KNC-GoogleMKP-PC-_-pla-_-Games-_-9SIA4W31KK1656&gclid=Cj0KEQjwhuqrBRCFuPz4ipOx5JIBEiQAZJ7F-n-fRzqSoSPgkTANCQ453F_WHHq_miSNssX4xEaUrpkaAoHR8P8HAQ&gclsrc=aw.ds