RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
hamodani

Advanced Warefare supremacy exo zombies help!!!!!

Hello I had a problem when i downloaded supremacy dlc for advanced warfare, when i click multiplayer it loads up and the mp maps work fine

However when i chose exo zombies it say searching for new content and said i have to install something so i can even open zombies to play carrier i even download the compability pack 4 and map pack 3 the both season passes and the tu was from freestyle please help!!!!!!!!!!!!! thx

Make sure you have ALL the compatibility packs installed, it's NOT enough to have the latest one...

yeah i have all the compability pack and have all dlc

i cant even open zombies without an error and i seen on xbox360iso.com other people have this issue plz help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :thumbsup:

Hey, I have opposite problem, Exo zombies work fine but as I load up mp screen where it loads up the save there a error pops up "The Disk is Unreadable". Please help me

Hey, I have opposite problem, Exo zombies work fine but as I load up mp screen where it loads up the save there a error pops up "The Disk is Unreadable". Please help me

That error means you have corrupt data somewhere... or possibly using a too old kernel... make sure you're running 17150 or higher

• Like 1

That error means you have corrupt data somewhere... or possibly using a too old kernel... make sure you're running 17150 or higher

Well.... got my mistake, I am running 16547 or something like that, but the problem is I do not know what to do now as last time I tried updating my console  ( which is a corona)  I did something wrong and then it would not boot up. Then I got it fixed from a shop , but this time if a do anything wrong I am sure that I can' do anything as I've shifted from my previous place. The one thing that I did wrong was I think that while there is a countdown of 5...4...3...2..1, I interrupted it and turned off my console at 5...4...3.. ,   So , now can you exactly tell me how to update my console properly this time?????? 

Well.... got my mistake, I am running 16547 or something like that, but the problem is I do not know what to do now as last time I tried updating my console  ( which is a corona)  I did something wrong and then it would not boot up. Then I got it fixed from a shop , but this time if a do anything wrong I am sure that I can' do anything as I've shifted from my previous place. The one thing that I did wrong was I think that while there is a countdown of 5...4...3...2..1, I interrupted it and turned off my console at 5...4...3.. ,   So , now can you exactly tell me how to update my console properly this time??????

Depending on the model you have exactly you may need to use the winbond patch instead of the standard corona patch...

Did you have a 4GB Corona or a 16MB Corona?

Depending on the model you have exactly you may need to use the winbond patch instead of the standard corona patch...

Did you have a 4GB Corona or a 16MB Corona?

Well..... I have a 4GB corona......

Then you'll have to check with JRunner/AutoGG if CB is 13182, if it is... then you need the Winbond2K patches...

Either way, using those patches will work with other models aswell

Your interruption of the countdown doesn't matter, once that comes up it's "done" and it just gives you a chance to read any messages sent on the screen before it reboots your console and the messages are gone (they're in the log, but...)

Then you'll have to check with JRunner/AutoGG if CB is 13182, if it is... then you need the Winbond2K patches...

Either way, using those patches will work with other models aswell

Your interruption of the countdown doesn't matter, once that comes up it's "done" and it just gives you a chance to read any messages sent on the screen before it reboots your console and the messages are gone (they're in the log, but...)

I don't want 2 get into too much detail...... I remember that the guy who did my rgh updated my console using dashlaunch....... It happened very quick, and I don't remember how he did it..... Can you tell me about that way???? I think that will be easy...  Also with it the Avatar update was also installed so it was a one time update..

Also please tell me the easiest way.... where error cannot possibly be done.... 

I remember that the guy who did my rgh updated my console using dashlaunch....... It happened very quick, and I don't remember how he did it..... Can you tell me about that way????

read the second link in my sig, it covers all of that plus more. I personally use j-runner, but any xebuild using app will work. ;)

read the second link in my sig, it covers all of that plus more. I personally use j-runner, but any xebuild using app will work. ;)

If I use this method is there chance for error and will it work perfectly for my corona 4g....??????

Also would I be needing my CPU key and things like that......??

Also I went to this link http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/threads/how-to-update-jtag-rgh-nand-to-dash-17349-easiest-way-possible.1034192/page-2

do you think it is safe to update my console this way

HELPPPPPPPP...... I am stuck in a big problem right now, I tried using a plugin to update my xbox usng upd server v1 and then it said" System error" and now if I try to boot it the green boot light turns red..... PLEASE HELP....... Anything anyone...... :( :(

I can however boot into Xell......;(

Should not have used v1, should've used v2...

Should learn to be patient... some of us have daytime jobs to attend to aswell...

You have a 4G corona right? then you need hardware to fix it...

• Like 1

Should not have used v1, should've used v2...

Should learn to be patient... some of us have daytime jobs to attend to aswell...

You have a 4G corona right? then you need hardware to fix it...

So what now can I do it by myself or I have to take it to a shop

One thing more, I didn't really update it I just pressed X while I was on the xex of standalone

Also can you tell me what is causing this problem......  

What did it say when you pressed X? what else did you do? run some command on your PC?

Many things can go wrong... it's hard to tell you what the exact problem is at this point...

What did it say when you pressed X? what else did you do? run some command on your PC?

Many things can go wrong... it's hard to tell you what the exact problem is at this point...

Well.... It said press X to exit as I remember and on pc I pressed Easy Update...... But it could not find my xbox via net..... then suddenly it went to weird screen where I remember that it said system error...... I am now going to get a hell lot of scolding from my father now once he returns from work.... :unsure:  

Hello I had a problem when i downloaded supremacy dlc for advanced warfare, when i click multiplayer it loads up and the mp maps work fine

However when i chose exo zombies it say searching for new content and said i have to install something so i can even open zombies to play carrier i even download the compability pack 4 and map pack 3 the both season passes and the tu was from freestyle please help!!!!!!!!!!!!! thx

TU 13 is needed...

Enviado desde mi GT-I9505 mediante Tapatalk

Well.... It said press X to exit as I remember and on pc I pressed Easy Update...... But it could not find my xbox via net..... then suddenly it went to weird screen where I remember that it said system error...... I am now going to get a hell lot of scolding from my father now once he returns from work.... :unsure:

weird screen? care to explain? PC? console?

weird screen? care to explain? PC? console?

Well.... I pressed X on a default xex that I got from XPG Easy Updater from their website....... On the other side on pc I was on the easy updater GUI where I clicked on Easy Update.....  Then It gave me an error that xbox cannot be found on network...... After that I pressed X to exit from the xex on xbox.....  After that It took me to a screen where was written that System error and the ring of light on my Xbox turned red..... Now whenever I boot up my console the ring of light turns red and then nothing happens...... Is this much info enough or you want more...????

Well.... I pressed X on a default xex that I got from XPG Easy Updater from their website....... On the other side on pc I was on the easy updater GUI where I clicked on Easy Update..... Then It gave me an error that xbox cannot be found on network...... After that I pressed X to exit from the xex on xbox..... After that It took me to a screen where was written that System error and the ring of light on my Xbox turned red..... Now whenever I boot up my console the ring of light turns red and then nothing happens...... Is this much info enough or you want more...????

Can you press eject and boot xell?? And never, ever use "auto updater" posted by other people, unless swizzy makes it ;-) lol

Can you press eject and boot xell?? And never, ever use "auto updater" posted by other people, unless swizzy makes it ;-) lol

yes I can boot into xell..... but why are you asking that?