RealModScene

I had recently gotten a new hard drive for my RGH and was installing FSD, XeXMenu and so on. I installed Dashlaunch via FTP and decided to reboot my console. This proceeded to stay at a black screen for at least 15 minutes with no response. I have tried booting with the disc drive open and eventually gave up after about 8 to 10 minutes. I'm not really sure what to do. Any help is appreciated, and thanks in advance.

Does your chip have any led lights? most chips have a led that is either green or blue that's blinking roughly every 5 seconds

If that's the case, you can look at those lights, if they're blinking every 5 seconds it means the chip is trying to glitch the console, if they stop blinking and nothing still happens (and nothing happens with the ring of light either) it means that the console is waiting for a video connection on your HDMI port (most likely) in which case you need to use a different TV/Cable and/or enable the "No HDMI Wait" patch

If it never stops blinking it could be RROD issues and/or a bad chip installation and/or a broken chip or something... it can also be caused by a attached device, so try removing all devices you have attached (USB devices)

If your chip don't have a light, or doesn't blink it's not gonna be possible to help you figure it out any further at this point, you could try by removing everything attached to the console to see if it works, if it does, great! now you have to narrow it down to what caused it...

Does your chip have any led lights? most chips have a led that is either green or blue that's blinking roughly every 5 seconds

If that's the case, you can look at those lights, if they're blinking every 5 seconds it means the chip is trying to glitch the console, if they stop blinking and nothing still happens (and nothing happens with the ring of light either) it means that the console is waiting for a video connection on your HDMI port (most likely) in which case you need to use a different TV/Cable and/or enable the "No HDMI Wait" patch

If it never stops blinking it could be RROD issues and/or a bad chip installation and/or a broken chip or something... it can also be caused by a attached device, so try removing all devices you have attached (USB devices)

If your chip don't have a light, or doesn't blink it's not gonna be possible to help you figure it out any further at this point, you could try by removing everything attached to the console to see if it works, if it does, great! now you have to narrow it down to what caused it...

OK, I'll try that first thing in the morning. Thanks!!