RealModScene
ko12upted

LiNK WORK AROUNDS

Well now that the new updates are out ping patch stays enabled and devlink gets disabled now

Sent from my SGH-I777 using Tapatalk 2

The problem remains. pingpatch enabled, and devlink disabled. The udp ports still fail....

Vampiro2000 no matter if test FAIL, start a game, then when you're in the game menu go to system link options and see if it works.

Well now that the new updates are out ping patch stays enabled and devlink gets disabled now

Done all that man everything passes. Go to check in lobbies and all I see is Chinese writing then I get a fatal crash

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Done all that man everything passes. Go to check in lobbies and all I see is Chinese writing then I get a fatal crash

I saw Chinese writing but no crash, I haven't messed with it since updating and runnj g the tests but u am going to clear my cache and hope that helps

I saw Chinese writing but no crash, I haven't messed with it since updating and runnj g the tests but u am going to clear my cache and hope that helps

If you saw chinese writing that's why you update but you didn't reboot your console, when i said reboot i mean shut off and shut on again, if problem keep try to update again, disable devlink or install again FSD

Think I got it boys played a few games of block tops there. No better feeling. Although I suck at it and was getting blown away ;)