RealModScene
Maulus

Mod advice required please

sweetness stuff is in da house, now to find the software to read/write the NAND solder crap in place...more software and hopefully i dont feck up :p

and i need the guts to start on it hehe

do you guys think using flux is a must? i got the "special" PCB tinn with resin core for the normal LED to PCB soldering, fixing USB stands on NAV. equip. and stuff like that.

i was busy with the JR Programmer when i readed somerthing on the internet from TX saying the programmer aswell as the CR 3 lite need to be installed befour dumping the NAND, how ever some others say first dump/read/write the NAND and THEN installe the CR.

Anyone can clarify this for me please?

i was busy with the JR Programmer when i readed somerthing on the internet from TX saying the programmer aswell as the CR 3 lite need to be installed befour dumping the NAND, how ever some others say first dump/read/write the NAND and THEN installe the CR.

Anyone can clarify this for me please?

You only need to install the JRProgrammer to dump your nand, you can do that before or after you install the CR, personally i recommend dumping it before you do anything else, obviously, you cannot boot any modified software without the chip, so you can only dump it and write the ECC before you install the chip...

• Like 2

iam having some problems with JRunner 286, its saying Connection error all the time whilest iam sure all the connections are solderd in good.

i got the JR programmer V2 btw.

thnx in advance

i don't think it's saying connection error about your JRProgrammer, i think it's saying connection error because it's unable to check for updates...

• Like 2

iam having some problems with JRunner 286, its saying Connection error all the time whilest iam sure all the connections are solderd in good.

i got the JR programmer V2 btw.

thnx in advance

like swizzy said, make sure you have the latest version, as (286) is .02(quite OLD), latest is .3 beta 7

http://team-xecuter.com/forums/showthread.php?82434-J-Runner-The-Ultimate-JTAG-RGH-App-*LATEST-DOWNLOAD-HERE*

• Like 1

that was indeed the problem how ever, after installing the right one, when clicking readNAND Jrunner asks me to open input file and select motherboard.

i have no input file i just know its a corona and there ya have it.

Right i has been trying some more, triple checked my soldering connections, now JR programmer is giving me red LED all the time, un able to download X360USB PRO coz something is blocking it and i deleted every single AV software from my pc, i was looking at the drivers followed TX's instructions on how to make it work....Windows just tells me there are no beter drivers to be found on my pc.....iam so very VERY pissed of right now!