RealModScene
QuattroGam3r

Upgrade Your Xbox 360 to Playstation 4 for Free

i could point out in the books i have from my college classes, the NEC 2014/2011.. if you connect the batteries to a LOAD.. then yes, double voltage/amps.. depending if in series/parallel but, IF you connect the batteries ALONE together, the electricity stored will equal out..

If you put them all in a danish tin and put the lid on tight they short out all at once which is around 24volts with whatever amp rating each battery has essentially burning the living shit out of your hand...  Try it sometime you might enjoy it!  :thumbsup:

If you put them all in a danish tin and put the lid on tight they short out all at once which is around 24volts with whatever amp rating each battery has essentially burning the living shit out of your hand...  Try it sometime you might enjoy it!  :thumbsup:

that's because you complete the circuit with the tin.. and your hand.. as the average person has ~3v running through them.. as your body uses electricity to operate/control muscles..  :thumbup:

if i could find the pic of the dude that stuck the blasting cap to a claymore in his mouth, you'd understand ;-)

LOL@ startrek/Reading Rainbow!!!

• Like 1

watch the video i just replaced with it.. that's why i study shit for electricity hahaha

I saw that a few years ago. Brutal! that guy kicks it instantaneously.

that's because you complete the circuit with the tin.. and your hand.. as the average person has ~3v running through them.. as your body uses electricity to operate/control muscles..  :thumbup:

if i could find the pic of the dude that stuck the blasting cap to a claymore in his mouth, you'd understand ;-)

OK, now i'm getting scared. I hope this doesn't turn into a Faces of Death thread.

I saw that a few years ago. Brutal! that guy kicks it instantaneously.

OK, now i'm getting scared. I hope this doesn't turn into a Faces of Death thread.

nah, i posted the flamingo instead, same diff.. 

nah, i posted the flamingo instead, same diff..

lolz, he's half the man he used to be...   Some people might not get the Nirvana/John Wayne Bobbit reference.

LOL@ startrek/Reading Rainbow!!!

That claymore squib stunt had to be brutal.

I didn't have a PS4 game disc so I used an old Commodore floppy I had and now my 360 is a C64.

It's great I can play Rocket Ranger again!

• Like 1

hahahaha.. yeah.. and LMFAO at the bobbit reference.. back to the topic tho:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=quGSjPprAQk

That kid's gonna be scarred for the rest of his life.

I didn't have a PS4 game disc so I used an old Commodore floppy I had and now my 360 is a C64.

I think that's already emulated, but i'm going to try to fit an atari cartridge in next.

That kid's gonna be scarred for the rest of his life.

I think that's already emulated, but i'm going to try to fit an atari cartridge in next.

I like the disclaimer at the end. Someone actually had to come out and say "this video was only a joke"

bonjuer!!

bonjuer!!

I used to love that commercial, and I only watch movies, cause I hate commercials. Uhhhh, bonjour.

Loved this one too. 

I used to love that commercial, and I only watch movies, cause I hate commercials. Uhhhh, bonjour.

figured that was appropriate to your comment about the "disclaimer" ahahaha

and yeah the rate suckers was funny..

i always liked the farmers "now you know" commercials

Loony toons shit right here:

^_^ And Gianna Sisters!!  ^_^

Castles of Dr Creep anyone?

• Like 2

Seemed like an ode to Richard Gere.

Something to lighten it up.

OMG.. this is FUNNY!!! love how they did the lips to sync the audio...