RealModScene
QuattroGam3r

Upgrade Your Xbox 360 to Playstation 4 for Free

LMFAO! If it doesn't work the first time, just keep trying  :lol:

i think this is a troll video, lmfao, as the architecture is COMPLETELY DIFFERENT! 360 is PPC, ps4 is X86.. lmfao

nice trick with the "cronos max" hahaha

• Like 1

Definitely a troll video, COMPLETELY DIFFERENT architecture! I got a kick out of it though and wanted to share it.

• Like 1

Definitely a troll video, COMPLETELY DIFFERENT architecture! I got a kick out of it though and wanted to share it.

i did think it was funny*, but he uses a cronos max to use the controller on PS4.. ;-)

omg this did make me laugh my ass off.. had to watch it a few more times..

like this video, dunno if will work on here.. but watch it with your FB account, you will die laughing..

Edit: youtube video ;-) GOTTA love how you hear it smash at the end!!!

• Like 2

Ranks right up there with this battery video. BS, but he sells it like truth.

if you connect it the opposite way, neg -> pos and connect a wire around pos->neg, it will "equalize" between the 2.. but not fully charge..

electricity flows from neg -> pos.. ;-)

and the whole "more batteries = a bigger single" is VERY true..

if you connect it the opposite way, neg -> pos and connect a wire around pos->neg, it will "equalize" between the 2.. but not fully charge..

The way he shows is a good way to kickstart a campfire!

The way he shows is a good way to kickstart a campfire!

yeah.. partially.. lol.. but needs something to complete the circuit.. not just batteries touching pos -> pos

did you watch this? lmfao

yeah.. partially.. lol.. but needs something to complete the circuit.. not just batteries touching pos -> pos

did you watch this? lmfao

I did, sending a link to my Bro in-law. He love's dirty crap like that. Of course, so do I.  :thumbsup:

I did, sending a link to my Bro in-law. He love's dirty crap like that. Of course, so do I.  :thumbsup:

lmao.. yeah.. i died laughing.. watched it like 5 times in a row.. love how it smashes right at the end..

Funny as hell, thanks for sharing. I'll try not to imagine his mother actually drinking from it.  :sick:

why the hell not?? she could be a fine ass cougar!!! lmfao.. "RAWR"

why the hell not?? she could be a fine ass cougar!!! lmfao.. "RAWR"

Lolz! Just joking, she's probably my age.

Holy Crap! that guy dropping a deuce just about killed me.  :jig:

Lolz! Just joking, she's probably my age.

i was too.. dunno your age, but the kid does say his mom was 41.. lmfao she a freak!!

Holy Crap! that guy dropping a deuce just about killed me.  :jig:

yeah, lmfao that shit was funny.. pun intended  :sorcerer:

LMFAO! If it doesn't work the first time, just keep trying  :lol:

I like how he switch controllers lol

Ranks right up there with this battery video. BS, but he sells it like truth.

I did what he did with the 9 volts once and made a very ugly incendiary device. And if the battery's are in parallel their voltage will double but the life will not. Whats really fun is when you get one of those round Danish Butter Cookie tins and you put all your double A's upright in it until its packed tightly and then firmly place the lid on top of it bare handed cuzz you're manly like that.

• Like 1

Boot to the head, and one for the win! Says it all haha. 

Wow! this thread is getting bogged down with the video links  :bow:

I did what he did with the 9 volts once and made a very ugly incendiary device. And if the battery's are in parallel their voltage will double but the life will not. Whats really fun is when you get one of those round Danish Butter Cookie tins and you put all your double A's upright in it until its packed tightly and then firmly place the lid on top of it bare handed cuzz you're manly like that.

i could point out in the books i have from my college classes, the NEC 2014/2011.. if you connect the batteries to a LOAD.. then yes, double voltage/amps.. depending if in series/parallel but, IF you connect the batteries ALONE together, the electricity stored will equal out..

Ah man! why you gotta go being all scientific and making sense 'n shit

better than talking out my ass.. right?? lmfao.. what's fun is taking a 9-volt, and rubbing the connections against an SOS pad ;-)

better yet.. who wants to end up like this schmuck?:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kx6Rwy8sCJU

better than talking out my ass.. right?? lmfao.. what's fun is taking a 9-volt, and rubbing the connections against an SOS pad ;-)

better yet, this:

Damn! That's bigger than my m1000's. I remember SOS and 9v's, I think Boy Scouts taught me that.

Damn! That's bigger than my m1000's. I remember SOS and 9v's, I think Boy Scouts taught me that.

watch the video i just replaced with it.. that's why i study shit for electricity hahaha