RealModScene
z0oinks

Team Xecuter Forums Offline?

lifesaver. looking for x3 related stuff

I have a bunch of X3 related pdf's and software I have cached over the years for personal use. Anything from config live build 3294 to installation/instruction manuals to skins. 

config live may be a copyright issue, so may not be able to share that one, but it's on xbins anyway I believe. 

• Xecuter Manuals (X3)
  • X3 Skins (not all)
  • X3IR

edit: links removed. PM me if you need any of these :)

i just need some basic things to figure out my way around the chip and the x3 control bank switches so a manual would be great. trying to figure out why when i check the backup bios it freezes on the IND BIOS screen and why i cannot access the x3 bios through a bank directly. I can only access it through an AID4 app.

i just need some basic things to figure out my way around the chip and the x3 control bank switches so a manual would be great. trying to figure out why when i check the backup bios it freezes on the IND BIOS screen and why i cannot access the x3 bios through a bank directly. I can only access it through an AID4 app.

The very first item in my xecutor manuals zip is called pro switch bank select, and lists bank size and button combo to use. I use x3 bios in my 1MB bank, because it is a 1MB bios. If yours is not working, it's probably because you're not selecting the banks correctly. You may need to reflash your bios if it does not load and make sure it's the correct bios (3294 for v1.0-1.5 or 3294 v16plus for v1.6). 

I only use x3 bios on 1MB bank and M$ bios on 256k bank. Never needed any other bioses (and even M$ bios is obsolete now since 2009? when live shutdown). Never used ind bios, but I thought it was for TSOP's or 128MB ram boards. If it's a 128MB ram setup, I don't think x3 bios even works on it.

To access x3 config live you need to hold the white button on boot. I also recommend not setting a password on config live, unless you have some Aleve handy  :p