RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
mrknorton

[Unity] Hide custom covers

There are many custom covers of Unity. I prefer official ones, and scroll dozens of covers to find the right one takes time.
I think it's a good thing allow users to upload their creations, but the official covers should have the priority imho  :unsure: 

I thought it might be useful an option in the "Sort & filters" menu to hide the custom covers and also put the official covers in the first position so they immediately appear when you click on "Covers"

• Like 6

You can also use my Asset Editor v1.1 to download the cover list for a game and select the cover you want, it shows you a list which you don't have to scroll with which ones are official (this is specified by the user uploading the cover tho, so even official covers may be marked as custom!), The editor then allows you to set the cover you want for your console

Keep in mind that Aurora prioritize Official covers over custom, and go for the highest rated

• Like 1

Nice, I'm downloading it right now

yes, swizzy made that function in his Asset editor, and it works just peachy.. as you can even preview it(there will be more than 1) before you upload it to XB.. very nice!!! and thanks again Swizzy for the app!!!!

• Like 1