RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
ethanvenzin

DA Inquisition World State

Hey guys,just wanna ask is it possible to import world state to jtag without xbox live?

Well the default world state sucks and I wanna import world state but i can't do it without xbox live

• Like 2

If that's an ingame feature, you won't be able to do so without xbox live most likely...

You should be able to do so by doing it on a retail console then transferring your save to your jtag

Unfortunately I don't have a retail xbox,I really really looking forward to it but why can't they just make it like dragon age 2

Unfortunately I don't have a retail xbox,I really really looking forward to it but why can't they just make it like dragon age 2

it's their own server.. even harder than XBL.. but it was also the developers decision.. dont be mad.. 

it's their own server.. even harder than XBL.. but it was also the developers decision.. dont be mad.. 

Yeah,they need to make it for ps4 and xb1 as well so they created DA Keep,And they created it for retail paltforms but i play it on a hacked console and yeah that's the cons from playing on hacked console 

• Like 1

Yeah,they need to make it for ps4 and xb1 as well so they created DA Keep,And they created it for retail paltforms but i play it on a hacked console and yeah that's the cons from playing on hacked console 

play it on a retail console, problem solved ;-)

I played Dragon Age Origins and it was great! From reading some reviews, I thought I'd skip Dragon Age II, but read up on the story and make my decisions in the Dragon Age Keep based on that.

I was also bummed I couldn't use the world state on my RGH for Dragon Age Inquisition, so I decided to buy a PS4 and a copy of the game for the PS4. I'm now about 30 hours in, and I only found some minor references to what happened in the previous two games. Although I like encountering those references, they don't impact the game in any way (so far).

Conclusion: You can just go with the default world state without any problem! Just read on the Dragon Age Keep what that default state is, and then play Inquisition on your RGH. Have fun!

I played Dragon Age Origins and it was great! From reading some reviews, I thought I'd skip Dragon Age II, but read up on the story and make my decisions in the Dragon Age Keep based on that.

I was also bummed I couldn't use the world state on my RGH for Dragon Age Inquisition, so I decided to buy a PS4 and a copy of the game for the PS4. I'm now about 30 hours in, and I only found some minor references to what happened in the previous two games. Although I like encountering those references, they don't impact the game in any way (so far).

Conclusion: You can just go with the default world state without any problem! Just read on the Dragon Age Keep what that default state is, and then play Inquisition on your RGH. Have fun!

Lol,some people are not so lucky to have next gen ahem.. "Current" gen consoles ya know

Lol,some people are not so lucky to have next gen ahem.. "Current" gen consoles ya know

I know. But I meant that one could just go for the DAI Xbox 360 version and use the Default World State. The World State doesn't add to, nor does it take away anything meaningful from the game.

• Like 1