RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
jo15765

Dance Central 3 Freezes On Loading Screen

So I see this is a recurring problem on the RGH corona MB --- I have done some serious googling, and it seems I need a patched .xex file for this game but I can't find it!  Can someone confirm that this is the proper protocol to fix this issue, and if it is provide the patched .xex?

• Like 2

So I see this is a recurring problem on the RGH corona MB --- I have done some serious googling, and it seems I need a patched .xex file for this game but I can't find it!  Can someone confirm that this is the proper protocol to fix this issue, and if it is provide the patched .xex?

http://www.realmodscene.com/index.php?/topic/2047-helpdance-central-3/

since you didnt do some "serious" googling.. lmfao as that link was the 4th result?? hell 2nd link was a youtube video on where to get it and whatnot also.. 

http://www.realmodscene.com/index.php?/topic/2047-helpdance-central-3/

since you didnt do some "serious" googling.. lmfao as that link was the 4th result?? hell 2nd link was a youtube video on where to get it and whatnot also.. 

The link you provided takes me to a diff posting on this site.  However, when I click the link provided it pulls up a page in a diff language (maybe Chinese?) so I translate the page to English and their is no patch or anything to download fro that page. 

Yes, i saw that when I did my initial google search.

Next time tho, use the existing thread asking for a new link to the file, instead of asking in a new thread what to do...

• Like 2

The link you provided takes me to a diff posting on this site.  However, when I click the link provided it pulls up a page in a diff language (maybe Chinese?) so I translate the page to English and their is no patch or anything to download fro that page. 

Yes, i saw that when I did my initial google search.

there are other links, to mediafire and whatnot.. also dont get upset because someone  posted a link to elsewhere..

and the "youtube" video(as i stated before) has a working link.. so you really didnt try, now did you?

5zp4cm.jpg

Good day, i tried everything but i can't see any link as to where i can download the patch. can you share your link please? 

18 hours ago, wapidu said:

Good day, i tried everything but i can't see any link as to where i can download the patch. can you share your link please? 

No.. as it is copyrighted material.. Google is your friend