RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
caiquejd

Mortal Kombat X on Unity?????

Is this normal? I see the Mortal Kombat X some time ago.

Since MKX is not released, why shows on Unity (with Title ID: 5752084C )?

Just Curious  :huh:

It's possible because it's published on xbox.com

• Like 1

I dont understand. What does this mean. The game will be released soon?

It means that the game isn't out yet, but will be soon... do you not understand english?

• Like 1

Sorry man.I am from turkey.I guess this means it will be released soon.Hopefully it makes the output in the month of June.{[Yandex Translate]

Sorry man.I am from turkey.I guess this means it will be released soon.Hopefully it makes the output in the month of June.{[Yandex Translate]

no, the realease data for Mk-X has been pushed back to new years eve

259d1uh.jpg

Fuck that shit. I held off on buying a One purely b/c the release date for MKX was going to be 7/1/15. I bought a jtagged 360 instead. Now I gotta wait 6 more months to grab a disc to copy. DAMMIT

Fuck that shit. I held off on buying a One purely b/c the release date for MKX was going to be 7/1/15. I bought a jtagged 360 instead. Now I gotta wait 6 more months to grab a disc to copy. DAMMIT

ummm.. it is out on xb1/ps4.. don't know why u waited for 360 release to buy an xb1, as it will be a toned down version anyways

ummm.. it is out on xb1/ps4.. don't know why u waited for 360 release to buy an xb1, as it will be a toned down version anyways

I'm not purchasing an xbone solely for one title. I was leaning away from the system altogether until I caught wind that they were going to start implementing some backwards compatibility and the release of MKX upped the ante a bit. The game is great. But not "buy a whole new console" great.

When I saw the 7/1 release date for MKX on 360, I decided to finally pull the trigger on a jtagged system, since I was thinking about it for a bit. Now it looks like I won't be enjoying MKX on the 360 until next winter. Bummer.

I'm not purchasing an xbone solely for one title. I was leaning away from the system altogether until I caught wind that they were going to start implementing some backwards compatibility and the release of MKX upped the ante a bit. The game is great. But not "buy a whole new console" great.

When I saw the 7/1 release date for MKX on 360, I decided to finally pull the trigger on a jtagged system, since I was thinking about it for a bit. Now it looks like I won't be enjoying MKX on the 360 until next winter. Bummer.

very true... haha i feel you on that.. but bops3 is my buying point i was holding out for hahaha

I wouldn't buy a console based on a single game either, that's nuckin futz. Just letting you know it's only a wait for the 360 version.