RealModScene
cririci

How to change Game Category

Hello, I got some issues with a couple of games not being recognized as kinect games.

I've tried to edit the content.db file but I'm unable to find the exact parameter, can you help me?

Thanks in advance

• Like 2

Might pay to list the games; as well as title ID & Media ID including any tu's your using including version,not sure if dlc would matter might pay to add them too

Hello, I got some issues with a couple of games not being recognized as kinect games.

I've tried to edit the content.db file but I'm unable to find the exact parameter, can you help me?

Thanks in advance

if memory serves me right, you need to add "1" to the "contentflags" parameters in content.db

• Like 1

Thanks a lot for your help I changed the conentflags with the correct value and now everythign works. 

if memory serves me right, you need to add "1" to the "contentflags" parameters in content.db

Do you know which contentflag should i use for a game to be detected as Xbox 360? it seems all my xbox games are considered homebrew inside aurora.

Thanks.

Do you know which contentflag should i use for a game to be detected as Xbox 360? it seems all my xbox games are considered homebrew inside aurora.

Thanks.

check out "Enums.lua" in "Aurora\Media\Scripts", you`ll find answer there

You can edit manually the Aurora (datasbase) game flags with sql editor. Here on rms forum, there a some examples for database edits.