RealModScene
decxx1

Indie Games

Is there any way to run XBLIG in Aurora?

I just ask, because I see many covers in Unity

• Like 2

Is there any way to run XBLIG in Aurora?

I just ask, because I see many covers in Unity

yes, just like you would in FSD, it is a dashlanch thing, not dash.. "fakelive" along with the xna/indie TU.. or you could use the "auto fakelive" for a specific number of games.. but you will still need the TU

I've posted a tut here under the tutorials section, but needs approval first

Edit: posted tut- http://www.realmodscene.com/index.php?/topic/5423-tut-how-to-play-indie-games/

yes, just like you would in FSD, it is a dashlanch thing, not dash.. "fakelive" along with the xna/indie TU.. or you could use the "auto fakelive" for a specific number of games.. but you will still need the TU

autofake is setup to be used with the XNA title update iirc along with the dash by default...

Edit: posted tut- http://www.realmodscene.com/index.php?/topic/5423-tut-how-to-play-indie-games/

ahhh, i'm a idiot!, I thought that only work on the official dash, I just had to select the path... Thanks you

ahhh, i'm a idiot!, I thought that only work on the official dash, I just had to select the path... Thanks you

nah, you aren't an idiot.. you didn't ask "how to change fan speed's in aurora" or "when will nova be released" lol.. you had a valid question m8 ;-)

• Like 2

hahaha. you're right Felida.

most of the people here would agree/laugh at my comment.. except the people that have been banned already.. lmfao

• Like 2