RealModScene

I want to transfer large data (i.e. Several games) from my PC to my Jtag. I have Filezilla installed on my PC, i have a LAN connecting cable. What do i do after connecting my pc and xbox with lan cable?

• Like 2

I want to transfer large data (i.e. Several games) from my PC to my Jtag. I have Filezilla installed on my PC, i have a LAN connecting cable. What do i do after connecting my pc and xbox with lan cable?

Use 360 Content Manager if you converted them to GOD's.. as that will place them in the correct folder format.. and can FTP them without any other app.. 

Also, next time only create 1 thread for your future questions, not more than 1 per topic!!

Thanx, sorry for it. Due to network problem, it posted twice!

no problem.. as the staff will probably not be as nice about it, as they deal with this stuff constantly.. not really your fault..

but yeah 360 content manager is on this site here(as well as other stuff you might need, such as iso2god): http://www.realmodscene.com/index.php?/forum/17-software/

You fire up a app with FTP such as FSD, Aurora or XEXMenu, connect using the username/password which is usually "xbox" or "xboxftp" or similar...

Now you just select device to write to, such as HDD1, i would recommend putting "XEX" versions of the games (unpacked iso) in a folder per-game under hdd1\Games\, for GOD, XBLA and DLC you put them in hdd1\Content\0000...0\TitleID\OfferID

• Like 2

Filezilla

host - your xbox ip address.As an example if you look at your xbox fsd or aurora GUI it will appear like so:

or

user name - your xbox's name

password - xbox's password

port -you don't need to put anything here

quick connect - after successful connection,you can use this to reconnect

edit: quick connect continued --- or if you close & re-open filezilla,if for some reason nothing is there check settings under interface for "do not save passwords" & uncheck the box

• Like 2