RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
AZTEK JuLiaN

NOVA :D

What info do you think you have about a plugin that isnt released, or that isnt already posted, then I already have? I have a direct line to 90% of the devs in the scene, not literally, but we do share info, and bounce ideas off of each other, and while I am fairly certain that I know the direction, and limitations of Nova, that MaesterRowen is going with, I cant even say that for certain. lol. 

I could be misunderstanding the question though, as it looks like a bit of a bad translation, and if that is the case, it isnt my place to share this information, it is Maester Rowen's, and when he is ready to add to what he has already shared, he will add that to the op of the teaser thread, or start a new teaser thread. just be patient, like the rest of us. here is the info I can give you: I wouldnt expect a test ready version until the end of the summer. :( Just because the devs have day jobs, and families, and it is hardish to code around all of that, and each others schedules. ;) then I would say between the bug fixes, assuming there are things that are found, which is a fair assumption, and retesting, I wouldnt expect to see a consumer version before thanksgiving. Or late November, for those not in the states.  and even then, that is all speculation, but a fair assessment. :)

Dont forget, that they also have to write the server side app, for the unity servers, which is something that will probably never hit the open market, but is needed for this, as when the servers go down, link goes down. who knows they may release it also, for learning purposes, or so we can get more servers going around the world, to guarantee best connection times. :) who knows, they didnt release the software for link v1 server, so I wouldnt figure they would for V2

• Like 3