RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
mrftwilliams

started getting fatal crash intercepted a lot

Hi everyone it has been a while since i been on here lol.

here goes i have rgh 360 i have been playing ok until recently. i have minecraft 360 edition it worked fine until i got all the dlc. when ever i load the game it loads up and before i can press A to continue bang fatal crash and reboots freestyle. so i thought i would do the usual and delete the cache and also removed the dlc but now it does exactly the same thing.

what else could i do to get rid of this fatal crash intercepted.  i remember before when i had jtag to edit the launch.ini but i cant remember what to edit lol.

• Like 2

here goes i have rgh 360 i have been playing ok until recently. i have minecraft 360 edition it worked fine until i got all the dlc. when ever i load the game it loads up and before i can press A to continue bang fatal crash and reboots freestyle. so i thought i would do the usual and delete the cache and also removed the dlc but now it does exactly the same thing.

what else could i do to get rid of this fatal crash intercepted.  i remember before when i had jtag to edit the launch.ini but i cant remember what to edit lol.

Launch.ini is edited by dashlaunch.. try updating your kernel.. and dashlaunch.. as DL has added new features for "content patch" and whatnot.. and try Aurora ;-)

but it could be a plugin issue?? if you added anything.. seems kind of random to just do it.. maybe new title update?? as it could be corrupted??

and check to see if everything is unlocked??

thanks for quick response. it probably could be that it needs updating. i just thought it should have worked when i removed the dlc lol. i have tu20 installed for minecraft.

this has happened a lot just recently. an update is what i will do then and keep you updated on my progress. 

thanks Felida

maybe you have played other TU other than 20 before. maybe your world is created with or from another TU. Try creating a new if it still crash. or download the latest TU.

thanks for quick response. it probably could be that it needs updating. i just thought it should have worked when i removed the dlc lol. i have tu20 installed for minecraft.

this has happened a lot just recently. an update is what i will do then and keep you updated on my progress. 

thanks Felida

newer DLC requires newer TU.. could have messed everything up a bit.. try a newer TU.. and see if that helps.. as TU 24 is on unity..

newer DLC requires newer TU.. could have messed everything up a bit.. try a newer TU.. and see if that helps.. as TU 24 is on unity..

And always update kernel to latest officially supported when having random crashes after a recent change such as new game, new TU, new DLC

• Like 2

And always update kernel to latest officially supported when having random crashes after a recent change such as new game, new TU, new DLC

this too.. as Swizzy is the man.. and can help you out more than i could lol

Disable Fakelive, I had the same issue with Minecraft360 until I did that. The DLC will work with XM360 and the latest TU works as well.

• Like 1

Disable Fakelive, I had the same issue with Minecraft360 until I did that. The DLC will work with XM360 and the latest TU works as well

thought it was that thanks for the reminder

turns out i was 3 updates behind lol seems fine for now

np man, always make sure you check to see if there is a newer TU.. ;-) as new DLC almost ALWAYS requires a new TU that came out at the same time.. ESPECIALLY MC360

• Like 1

np man, always make sure you check to see if there is a newer TU.. ;-) as new DLC almost ALWAYS requires a new TU that came out at the same time.. ESPECIALLY MC360

And new TU's sometimes require a new System update aswell

• Like 2

And new TU's sometimes require a new System update aswell

True i guess.. as i've never had that particular problem.. but you would know huh?? lol

i'm not sure it was anything to do with the TU because the game worked fine with the latest TU. I have FIFA 15 which also kept getting the error, but that game is an original disc the same as MINECRAFT 360 EDITION. What i had done was put a load of skin packs and texture packs on the 360 then thats when all hell broke lose lol.

So the obvious thing to do was remove exactly what i put on as it made sense that it was this causing the error. Silly me lol was i wrong because it carried on after i took all the dlc off. Not only did it carry on it did it for most of my games. That was what got me confused lol.  I edited the launch.ini but i put it back again because it worked after i updated.

i'm not sure it was anything to do with the TU because the game worked fine with the latest TU. I have FIFA 15 which also kept getting the error, but that game is an original disc the same as MINECRAFT 360 EDITION. What i had done was put a load of skin packs and texture packs on the 360 then thats when all hell broke lose lol.

So the obvious thing to do was remove exactly what i put on as it made sense that it was this causing the error. Silly me lol was i wrong because it carried on after i took all the dlc off. Not only did it carry on it did it for most of my games. That was what got me confused lol.  I edited the launch.ini but i put it back again because it worked after i updated.

the newer texture packs/dlc need newer TU's.. as they usually put them out before the DLC/texture packs are released.. and somethings are changed within the TU's (graphic stuff), and when you put the new DLC's and stuff on, it get's put into the game/save, and if the requirements aren't there, "fatal crashes" and stuff will happen, as i stated TU 24 is on unity(TU27 is newest on unity), but the TU's on unity aren't exactly in line with official TU's neither, as it jumps from TU11 to TU15(actually TU12) for some unknown reason..